Madhya Gujarat VIJ Company Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) on Behalf of GUVNL subsidiary distribution companies named UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, and MGVCL with total 73 vacancies. The MGVCL has specified that the candidates who have done Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) from Recognized University are eligible for the post of Junior Engineer. The application process is over now. Applicants who have completed all the task of online application process shall only be considered for further selection process. Candidates can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and other important information through the article below.
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2017
Candidates are advised to check all the information before filling the application form and follow the MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2017 schedule given below.
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||02 Nov 2017|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||04 Nov 2017|
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Vacancy Details
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Total vacancy: 73
Distribution of vacancies
Minimum Qualification: Candidate must have done graduation from recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 35 to 40 Year.
Period of Engagement: Two Years
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Application Form
The application is to be filled online through the official website of MGVCL. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form online.
- SEBC and UR Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or
online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/B.Tech (Electrical) only from Recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
Age Limit (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 13. 10. 2017)
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for SC, ST and SEBC Candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
|PH Candidates||10 years|
|Female Candidates||05 years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company||Upto age of 40 years|
- Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
- The above relaxation in age is in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme and as
approved by GUVNL.
- One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH) Physically Handicapped candidates can
apply and shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon/Government Designated
Authority, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be
considered as per rules of the Company.
- As per prevailing rules of the Company and Govt. of Gujarat, candidates having 40%
and above disability shall be considered PH in categories stated above.
MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The question paper for the written/online test shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidates.
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only.
- The question paper shall be of 100 marks and there shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- The syllabus of test will be displayed on website subsequently.
- The result of the test shall be published by MGVCL on behalf of all Distribution Companies and shall be displayed on Company’s website. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
- If the candidates submit the Online Application, but do not forward the Hard Copy of the application with requisite documents and Fee Challan within prescribed time limit as and when asked, their candidature will be considered invalid.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test/online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test/online test as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test/online test, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
- If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
- The post of Junior Engineer is transferable within the jurisdiction of respective Distribution Companies.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- In case the name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reason in educational certificates; then candidates shall have to attach the copy of Gazette for change of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
- Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- SEBC candidates who fulfills the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test/online test.
To check MGVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2017 Advertisement – Click Here