MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016 is notified for 81 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for MGVCL Junior Assistant at the official website. Enter personal details, educational qualification, upload photograph and signature, in online application form. To complete form submission, pay requisite application (Rs 500 for General (UR) / SEBC / PH Candidates and Rs 250 for SC / ST Candidates).
Apply online for MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016 as per the schedule given below. Ensure that details entered in form are correct and verifiable. Applicants can download admit card of MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016 before exam.
|Last date of the Online Application||15 Nov 2016|
|Last date for the submission of the Application Fee||17 Nov 2016|
|Date of exam||18 Dec 2016|
MGVCL Junior Assistant Application Form 2016
The application form for MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website. One applicant can submit only one application. The eligible candidates are advised to complete the application process well before the due date to avoid the last minute rush. The direct link to apply online is also posted on this page below.
MGVCL Junior Assistant Application Form 2016 – Click Here to apply for the MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016.
- For General (UR) / SEBC / PH Candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC / ST Candidates – Rs 250/-
- The age limit should be less than 30 years for General candidates and 35 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ EBC candidates.
- Candidates must have completed Graduate (Regular / Full Time Course of B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A.) passed without ATKT in final year from a recognized University.
How to apply
The candidates having above eligibility criteria can apply online for MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016. Check out the simple steps are given on this page to submit online application form.
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting an online application.
- Visit the official website of the MGVCL.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the required details carefully in online application form.
- Upload resized scan images like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other required certificates.
- Submit the online application form and note down Registration ID and take a printout of finally submitted online application form.
- Pay required application fee.