MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016 – Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of the post of the Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak). All the information related to the Recruitment of the Junior Assistant is available here. Interested candidates can check all the necessary information on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Selection of the candidates for the post of the MGVCL Junior Assistant will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test.
Latest – Written exam result for MGVCL Junior Assistant 2016 has been declared.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
MGVCL Jobs Junior Assistant 2016
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form as per the the schedule. Before applying, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at lease once which is available on this page.
Post Name : Junior Assistant
Total No. of Post : 81
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be Graduate passed without ATKT in final year from a recognized University.
- For General – 30 years
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates – 35 years
- Consolidated Remuneration for 1st year – Revised Rs. 10000
- Consolidated Remuneration for 2nd year – Revised Rs. 11500
- Consolidated Remuneration for 3rd year – Revised Rs. 13000
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
- General (UR) / SEBC / PH Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply : All the interested candidates have to fill the online application form as before the last date of the online submission.
|Last date of the Online Application||15 Nov 2016|
|Last date for the submission of the Application Fee||17 Nov 2016|
|Availability of admit card||02 Dec 2016|
|Date of exam||18 Dec 2016|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||07 Jan 2017|
Graduate (Completed Regular / Full Time Course of B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A.) passed without ATKT in final year from a recognized University (In case of Semester system, there should not be ATKT in last two semesters).
- 60% in final year examination for General (UR) Category
- 55% for SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
Application of candidates possessing qualification other than specified above shall not be considered.
For the “Grading System” minimum grade equivalent to said Marks is required and candidate shall submit certificate issued by College/University stating the corresponding percentage obtained.
Age Limit (As on 26 Oct 2016)
- The upper age limit for the General Candidates is 30 years
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST/SEBC Candidates is 35 years
There will be 5 sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate equal weightage for each section:
- General Knowledge – 20%
- English Language – 20%
- Maths & General Science – 20%
- Analytic & Logical Reasoning – 20%
- Computer knowledge – 20%
The Question Paper will be In English & Gujarati Language Only. Written test for the selection will be tentatively carried out in third week of Dec 2016.
The candidates will be selected for the post of the Junior Assistant on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
First the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their online application form. All these shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the written test. Before appearing in the written test, all the shortlisted candidates shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
The management will announce the selection list on the official website after the written test.
The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test as the case may be for selection. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
General Terms and Instructions
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
- The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation/post-graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- The said vacancies are mainly for Meter Reading, Billing Works and other back office operations at Field Offices.
- The selected candidates shall be posted in field offices i.e. Sub Divisional Offices.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.