The MHN CWT 2018 entrance examination for the position of staff nurses will be conducted on March 31, 2018. The MHN CWT 2018 result will be announced soon after the exam, on the official website. The Directorate of Medical Education and research (DMER) will make available the official details of the results for the entrance examination. The candidates qualified as per the result will be selected to fill 528 vacancies for staff nurse, in Government hospitals of Maharashtra. Read further to know how to check MHN CWT 2018 Result, tie breaking method, vacancy details, etc.
MHN CWT 2018 Result
DMER has not announced any specific date for declaring the result of MHN CWT 2018. As soon as the date will be revealed, we shall update it in the table below. So, keep track of it.
|Date of Entrance test for MHN CWT 2018||31 March 2018|
|Date of Declaration of Entrance Exam Result||To be announced|
|Date of Declaration of Merit list||To be announced|
The result of the examination will not be announced offline. Hence, candidates shall not receive it via post.
Result: The result of MHN CWT 2018 will be provided on the official website, i.e. mahapariksha.gov.in.
How to Check the MHN CWT 2018 Result?
The result will be available online and the candidates can check it by following the steps below.
- Click on the link provided that shall be available soon.
- The candidates will then have to enter, the Username and Password in the provided space.
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Check your result and download it.
Candidates must download the result and secure a copy of it. The candidates might need it in future.
MHN CWT 2018 Tie Breaking Process
On the off chance that the results get announced and it is found that two or more candidates have got the same marks in the examination, the inter-se merit of candidates will be determined according to the preferences below:
- First the aggregate marks throughout the first, second and third year of GNM or B.Sc will be calculated in percentage. The candidate with more aggregate marks will be preferred.
- If the tie still persists, the aggregate marks of 12th standard will be calculated in percentage. The candidate with more aggregate marks will be preferred.
- If the tie still persists, the aggregate marks of 10th standard will be calculated in percentage. The candidate with more aggregate marks will be preferred.
MHN CWT 2018 Selection List
DMER will announced the result as state merit list. It will contain the following details:
- Merit List Number
- Merit Number
- Marks scored by the Candidate
The candidate who will get selected after passing the MHN CWT will be on a probation period of two years at the place which appointed the candidate. During the probation period, if a candidate would take leave without taking prior permission from the place he/she is working at, his appointment shall be terminated without prior notice.
Reservation Policy for MHN CWT 2018
The reserved category candidates can check out the below table to check the elaborated reservation criteria.
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Caste convert to Buddhism (SC)||13.00 %|
|Scheduled Tribes including those living outside specified areas (ST)||7.0 %|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)||3.0%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1)||2.5 %|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2)||3.5 %|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3)||2.0 %|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||19.0 %|
|Special Backward Class (SBC)||2.0 %|
In all, the recruitment is open for 528 vacancies. Candidates can check the complete, category-wise vacancy status from the table below.