MILMA Recruitment 2020: MILMA Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The posts advertised are Technician (Electrician), Assistant Accounts Officer, and Junior Systems Officer with 10 vacancies respectively in Advt No. CMD/MILMA/03/2020. Apply online from March 04, 2020 to March 18, 2020 through milma.com or cmdkerala.net. Get here complete details of MILMA Recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, vacancies and other information.
Latest: Application form for MILMA recruitment is now available. Apply through the link given below.
MILMA Recruitment 2020
Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited is carrying out MILMA recruitment for various posts as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of MILMA recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|MILMA Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of application form||04 Mar 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||18 Mar 2020|
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for MILMA recruitment is released. The post advertised through this notification are Technician (Electrician), Assistant Accounts Officer, and Junior Systems Officer. Click on the image below to get the downloading link for notification.
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Total 10 vacancies are released by Kerala Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation LTD. Check the distribution of vacancies into various posts in the table below:
|Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
|Junior Systems Officer||03|
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application procedure for MILMA recruitment is going on. Follow the steps given below to apply for MILMA recruitment 2020.
Click here to apply for MILMA recruitment 2020.
How to apply?
1st step: Click on the link given above and click on ‘proceed on notification’.
2nd step: After this, click on ‘proceed to application’.
3rd step: Now, fill all the details asked in the MILMA recruitment application form.
4th step: Once done, click on ‘submit’ button.
MILMA recruitment 2020 application form
Documents to keep ready for MILMA Recruitment Application Form 2020
Candidates must keep their scanned image of photograph and signature ready to upload. Here are the specifications that applicants need to follow before uploading the images.
- The scanned image of the photograph shall be less than 200 KB.
- Image pf the photograph should be in .JPG format.
- Candidates shall make his/her signature on white paper.
- The scanned image of the signature should be less than 50 KB
- The image of the photograph should be in .JPG format.
- The image of the signature is proof of identity. So, do not upload signature in capital letters, or any inappropriate way.
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Before beginning with the application process, candidates have to read the eligibility criteria. Read along to get complete information for MILMA recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria.
For the post of Technician (Electrician)
- Candidates must have passed 10th or SSLC or its equivalent qualification
- Must have ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned
- Age limit – 40 years
For the post of Assistant Accounts Officer
- Must have a degree in any discipline
- Must have passed the intermediate exam of ICAI
- Those candidates who have experience are preferred
- Age limit – 40 years
For the post of Junior Systems Officer
- Must have a full time B.Tech/ BE degree in computer science / Information Technology/ MCA from recognized university by the universoty of kerala.
- Must have minimum of 01 year experience post qualification in
- Open-source software development with good command over Linux administration and open source OS/ software configuration.
- In-depth knowledge about RDBMS concepts and PostgreSQL database. Preference of given who have experience in ERP development for diary and allied services.
- Age limit – 40 years
General Instructions to fill Application Form
While filling the application form, candidates are advised to keep these instructions in mind.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for any post.
- Applicants must fill up all the relevant section of the MILMA application form.
- Ensure that every detail furnished in the application form is true. If any information is found incorrect or false, the candidature of the candidate is rejected.
- Only post – qualification experience of the candidate is considered.
- Before MILMA application form, candidates must have a valid email address and mobile number.
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Once the application process of MILMA recruitment is over, admit card releases. To know about the procedure of downloading the admit card and other information, refer to the information below:
- It is expected that CMD may send information for the release of admit card through registered email address and mobile number.
- MILMA recruitment admit card releases on the official website, cmdkerala.net and milma.com.
- For each stage of the selection process (Written test/Group discussion/Interview) separate call letters releases.
Place of Posting for MILMA Recruitment 2020
Once the selection process is over, candidates are posted at different places across Kerala. Here are the places (as per post) where candidates are posted after their selection.
|Posts||Place of Posting|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Thiruvananthapuram Alappuzha|
|Junior Systems Officer||Thiruvananthapuram|
Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited or MILMA was set up in the year 1980 in the state of Kerala. MILMA was set up as a committed section of the National Dairy Programme ‘Operation Flood’. MILMA has around 3315 Anand Model primary milk co-operative societies with 9.77 lakh local milk producing farmers. With this vast production, MILMA conducts recruitment process for various posts for the cooperation. Currently, the recruitment process for Technician (Electrician), Assistant Accounts Officer, and Junior Systems Officer is going on.
Get here complete information related to MILMA recruitment 2020, download notification.