MP Group D Application Form 2016 – Application form for MP Group D Recruitment 2016 is now available. Interested candidates can apply online for Combined Recruitment Test 2016 for recruitment of Assistant Grade -3, Stenographer, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, I.T. Operator and other posts against 4041 vacancies. MP Group D Application 2016 is available online only.
Get all the relevant details of MP Group D Application Form 2016 like Application fee, Procedure to fill online application on this page below.
|Online submission of application starts from||07 Nov 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||11 Nov 2016|
|Availability of Application correction window||07 Nov to 26 Nov 2016|
MP Group D Application Form 2016
Application form for MP Group D Recruitment 2016 has been issued. Interested and Eligible candidates must apply online before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before going online applications.
The applicants can apply online through the website of Vyapam and MPOnline (at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in respectively) and can pay the applicatin fees through online mode.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/- + 70 Portal Charges
- For SC / ST / OBC – Rs. 250/- + 70 Portal Charges
Pay fee MP Kiosk or Online Mode.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- There is two option to filling the application form
- Internet Cafe (Kiosk)
- Personal PC with Internet facilities
- To fill the Application candidates have to visit the official websitewww.vyapam.nic.in or click on the direct link provided above.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application and click Continue Button to proceed the Application form.
- Filled All the details mention in the Application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned Photograph and Signature images in JPG Format.
- Confirm all the details filled correctly before submit the application, after submission there is no option to rectify or modify the filled detail in Application form.
- Click on Submit button to proceed the Payment Gateway.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs. 500/- + 70 portal charges for General Candidates and Rs. 250/- + 70 portal charges for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card and through Internet Banking.
- Any wrong data in the form leads to rejection.