MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4) – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) has rescheduled the examination dates for Group 2 Subgroup 4. The combined recruitment test for MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 is now scheduled between January 29 to February 04, 2021. Candidates can get recent updates related to MP Group 2 Vacancy (Sub Group 4) by visiting the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. Get here complete information related to MP Group 2 Vacancy (Sub Group 4) including application form, eligibility, examination pattern, reservation policy, and other information.
Latest: The exam date for MP Group 2 2020 (Sub Group 4) has been rescheduled. Check below.
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4)
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is carrying out Group 2 Sub Group 4 as per the following schedule. Note down the important dates related to MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4) from the table provided below:
|MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4)||Important Dates|
|Release of notification||To be announced|
|Start date of application form||To be announced|
21- 28 Nov 2020
29 Jan – 04 Feb 2021
The information provided on this page is based on the previous year MP Group 2 (Sub Group 4) notification. Soon after MP PEB releases the notification, we will update this page as well.
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4) Examination Date
In the official website of MP PEB, examination dates for MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4) have been rescheduled. Candidates can refer to the image provided below to get the MP Group 2 (Sub Group 4) examination dates.
MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Application Form 2020
To know some of the important guidelines to fill MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 application form, refer to the points below:
- MP PEB releases a notification mentioning the date for application form.
- MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 application form releases at the official website, mponline.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to keep scanned images of photograph, signature and other educational certificates to fill the application form.
- Before the final submission of the application form, candidates must check all the details they have filled.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using internet banking, Credi card, or debit card.
- Check the application fee for each category below:
|SC/ST/OBC (Those who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh)/Physically handicap||Rs.250/-|
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4) Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for each post advertised from the image provided below:
Reservation Policy for MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 Sub Group 4
MP PEB provides certain categories for reservation benefits. Get more information related to reservation policy for Group 2 Sub Group 4 from the image provided below:
Documents required for those claiming reservation
Those candidates who have claimed reservation have to produce the following documents:
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 (Sub Group 4) Admit Card
MP Professional Examination Board releases the admit card for Group 2 Sub Group 4 online. Visit the official website peb.mp.gov.in to download the admit card for the examination. Refer to points below to get more information related to MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 admit card:
- The admit card for Group 2 Sub group 4 releases in 02 parts.
- In the first part, applicant’s name, name of examination, roll number, examination centre are provided.
- In the second part, the identification mark on the body of the applicant, admit card bearing photograph and roll number is released.
- In the examination hall, candidates have to imprint their left-hand thumb impression, signature and declaration on the admit card.
- Documents that candidates have to carry to the examination centre are – hard copy of admit card, photo identity proof, and black ballpoint pen.
- Candidates are advised not to carry any electronic gadget, programmable calculator, stationery items (except black ball point pen), listening devices, etc.
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 Sub Group 4 Exam Pattern
Refer to the examination pattern provided below to get an idea about the examination.
- Mode of examination: MP PEB conduct an online examination for Group 2 Sub Group 4
- Duration of examination: 02 hours.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Language of paper: Questions papers will be in bilingual language – Hindi and English language
- Maximum marks: The examination is conducted for 200 marks
- Distribution of questions:
|General knowledge, General Hindi, General English, General Mathematics||100|
|Computer knowledge, Logical ability, General knowledge and interest, General management||100|
MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 Qualifying Marks
Check the qualifying marking for MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 in the table provided below:
|Sc/ST/OBC/ Physically handicapped||40%|
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 Sub Group 4 Selection Procedure
To know about the selection procedure for MP Group 2 Sub Group 4, refer to the points provided below:
- Those candidates who have qualified the examination are called for the document verification round.
- Candidates are called for document verification round with their educational certificates, character certificate and other relevant certificates.
About MP PEB
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is a professional examination board of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The board was formed in the year 1970. MP PEB has the responsibility to conduct examination for admission to professional courses and streams. MP PEB is the largest examination conducting body of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Board works under the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of MP. MP Professional Examination Board has its headquarters in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
MP Group 2 Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can fill their application form by visiting the official website mponline.gov.in. Further, click on the relevant link to start the application process.
Ans : Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
Ans : No. MP PEB conducts the examination for Group 2 (Sub Group 4) in online mode.
Ans : Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks in the examination.