Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur has released the official notification to fill up the MP High Court Recruitment 2017-18 Application form for Group D candidates against 739 vacancies. Candidate who want to apply for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2017-18 they can check all eligible criteria and apply online. Online Application for MP High court group D is started now and last date for online application for MP High court group D recruitment is December 31, 2017. More details about MP High Court Group D Application Form 2017-18 like age recruitment, fee details etc are given below.
MP High Court Group D Application Form 2017-18
Candidates who are interested can fill their MP High Court Group D Application Form 2017-18 from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application form online.
|Filling of Application form ends on||31 Dec 2017|
|Last date of correction in Application Form||03 Jan 2018|
|Screening Test||28 Jan 2018|
|Main Exam / Interview||25 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2017-18 Application form.
Official website: www.mponline.gov.in.
- Keep your Application No. handled.
- For any type of problem, mail your problem to email@example.com with your application number.
- All applicants are advised that if the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card, then according to the rules of the banks, the fees other than the examination fee will be payable by the applicant.
How to fill application form
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court i.e. wwwmponline.gov.in.
- Now click on MP High Court, choose the “Applications and services” option.
- Read all the eligibility Criteria and conditions.
- Click on the “Click Here” option to fill the online application form.
- Application Form will be displayed, Candidate has to fill all the details correct.
- Upload your latest passport size photo with your signature photo in .jpg format.
- Read all the filled details carefully.
- Then click on the Submit button, you will get Application Form number. Remember your aplication form number for the future references.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” to pay the application fee. The fee should be pay either by Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking.
Application fee/Portal Fee for all candidates is Rs. 100/-. Additional portal charge Rs. 100/- will be added only for General / Other state candidates. If any correction will be made after the submission of Application then they have to pay Rs. 50/- for each transaction.
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Qualification||Technical Criteria|
|Vehicle Driver||Passed in Class VIII||Valid Driving Licence|
|Peon / Watchmen / Waterman / Mali||Passed in Class VIII||—|
|Sweeper||Passed in Class VIII||—|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017): Candidates should not be less than 18 years as the date specified here. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.