Application form for MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Recruitment 2016 is available online at www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidates have to fill their Application online on or before the last date as mention below. To complete the process of Application form candidates have to pay the Application fee as prescribed below. Get all the details of MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Application Form 2016 here.
|Online submission of application starts from||20 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||19 Oct 2016|
|Availability of Application correction window||20 Sep to 24 Oct 2016|
MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill their application form for MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Recruitment 2016 from the official website www.vyapam.nic.in or from the direct link will provided below as per the schedule. Candidates are requested to fill application on or before the last date to avoid rush or unexpected errors. Before filling the online application must ensure their eligibility and other conditions.
Apply Online here – Click here to Apply Online for MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Recruitment 2016.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- There is two option to filling the application form
- Internet Cafe (Kiosk)
- Personal PC with Internet facilities
- To fill the Application candidates have to visit the official website www.vyapam.nic.in or click on the direct link provided above.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application and click Continue Button to proceed the Application form.
- Filled All the details mention in the Application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned Photograph and Signature images in JPG Format.
- Confirm all the details filled correctly before submit the application, after submission there is no option to rectify or modify the filled detail in Application form.
- Click on Submit button to proceed the Payment Gateway.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs. 500/- + 70 portal charges for General Candidates and Rs. 250/- + 70 portal charges for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card and through Internet Banking.