MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Result 2016 has been declared by Vyapam MP. Vyapam MP has been declared result of MP Home Guard Recruitment 2016 after each stage of selection namely exam, PET, interview. Candidates who have appeared in MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Recruitment Exam on any date 26 Nov & 27 Nov 2016 can check result at www.vyapam.nic.in. Log in using roll number and date of birth and know qualifying status. All candidates who are declared as qualified in exam can download admit card of MP Home Guard Recruitment 2016 to attend physical efficiency test / physical standards test, and interviews. Get here complete details of MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Result 2016 such as procedure to check result, merit list, selection process etc.
|Date of Examination||26 Nov & 27 Nov 2016|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||09 Jan 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||03 May 2017|
MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Exam Result 2016
Candidates can check their Result of MP Home Guard Recruitment 2016 exam from the official website of MP Vyapam. Candidates can also check their Result of MP Home Guard Recruitment 2016 exam from the direct link given below.
Get MP Home Guard Result 2016 here – Click here to check the MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Final Result 2016.
Get MP Home Guard Result 2016 here – Click here to check the MP Home Guard (Platoon Commander) Written Exam Result 2016.
How to check online MPPEB Platoon Commander Results 2016?
- Login to official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal or direct link provided above.
- Go to ‘Results’ section in home page.
- In next page, search the link related to “Result of MP Vyapam Home Guard Platoon Commander Recruitment Test 2016” and click on it.
- Now submit asked details such as Registration ID No./Roll No., DOB, Name, Password, etc.
- By passing few seconds, your exam score card will be opened in pdf file.
- Download it and then take print copy for further interview sessions.
Candidates have to qualify in the three stage which is mention below for recruitment of vacncy post.
Stage I is written examination.
Stage II is Physical Proficiency Test.
Stage III is Interview
In detail, each round is explained below.
Stage I – Written Examination
Stage II – Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Proficiency Test
Stage III – Interview