MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016-17 – The Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh has released notification for MP Vyapam ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016 for various posts against
463 424 vacancies.
Candidates who going to participate in the Recruitment process 2016-17 of MP ITI Training Officer can fill their application. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online from here. Candidates can check and read the complete instructions about applying online, selection procedure, eligibility criteria etc from here.
Latest – Written Exam Result & Final Answer Key of MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016-17 has been announced. Check on Relevant Pages.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates can fill their application form for MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016 from the official website www.vyapam.nic.in. The application can be filled in online mode only. For participating in the recruitment process candidates have to appear in the examination which will be held from 06 Nov to 08 Nov 2016 by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Notice – Vacancy has been revised. (Notified here)
Revised Vacancies – 424 (including 10 backlog vacancies)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Training Officer – 49
- Electrician Training Officer – 139
- Diesel Mechanic Training Officer – 44
- Fitter Training Officer – 46
- Motor Mechanic Training Officer – 25
- Machinist (Composite) Training Officer – 12
- Turner Training Officer – 24
- Welder Training Officer – 44
- Maths / Drawing Training Officer – 41
Earlier Issued Vacancies – 463 (including 14 backlog vacancies)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Training Officer – 63
- Electrician Training Officer – 147
- Diesel Mechanic Training Officer – 45
- Fitter Training Officer – 50
- Motor Mechanic Training Officer – 28
- Machinist (Composite) Training Officer – 14
- Turner Training Officer – 24
- Welder Training Officer – 46
- Maths / Drawing Training Officer – 46
Age Limit – Candidates should not be less than 18 years as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Qualification – Should have passed High school or its equivalent or 11th class from old syllabus/stream.
Selection Process – Selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/- + 70 Portal Charges
- For SC / ST / OBC – Rs. 250/- + 70 Portal Charges
How to Apply / Instructions to apply – Candidates have to fill the application form online using MP Online portal. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
|Online submission of application starts from||13 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||12 Oct 2016|
|Availability of Application correction window||13 Sep to 17 Oct 2016|
|Date of Examination||06 Nov to 08 Nov 2016|
|Date of Declaration of Result||09 May 2017|
- Candidates should have Indian citizen
- Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board or school.
- Candidate must possess ITI Certificate with different trade as per their post.
Age Limit – Candidates must have completed 18 years as on 01.01.2016
To know more about eligibility criteria candidates refers to the Advertisement attached under the heading Quick Links above.
Total No. of Marks – 100
Nature of Question Paper – Objective Types
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Technical Subjects according to Trade||75 questions||75 marks|
|Science/Maths||25 questions||25 marks|
|Basic Computer Knowledge|
Before selection process document verification will be done. Candidates please may note that, candidates called for examination is not means that they are selected for the above mention posts.
Candidates who qualified in the written examination will be called for document verification if candidates filled details in Application form is not match with the original documents at the time of document verification cause they loose their candidature and disqualify from the selection procedure.
For all the posts candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination.
UR and OBC candidates have to secure at least 40% marks for all the mention posts and for SC/ST/PwD candidates must secure at least 36% marks in the written examination held by MP Board for MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016.
Candidates who have filled their Application form for MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2016 for written examination for various posts can check the Syllabus from the below links.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle