MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 is announced by MP Professional Examination Board. MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 has issued by MP PEB at peb.mp.gov.in. The admit card of MP Jail Prahari 2018 available on September 21, 2018. Recruitment for Jail Prahari in Jail Department is for 475 vacancies. Get here complete details of MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 including online form, exam date, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, cut off.
Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 is for candidates who have completed class 10. Candidates must fulfill eligibility criteria in order to apply online at peb.mp.gov.in, peb.mponline.gov.in. There will be a written exam (stage 1) followed by physical standards and efficiency test (stage 2). Candidates must download MP Jail Prahari admit card 2018 from official website as per schedule in order to appear in exam.
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018
Candidates must submit the MP Jail Prahari Online Form 2018 before the last date. All important dates for the bharti are below.
|MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online form submission and editing||11 Aug 2018|
|Last date to apply online for MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018||25 Aug 2018|
|Last date to edit form||30 Aug 2018|
|MP Jail Prahari Exam Date 2018||29, 30 Sep 2018|
MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download admit card for MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 after filling the form. MP PEB has issued it at peb.mp.gov.in. Details of MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 are below.
- The candidates who will fill the application form on time will get admit card.
- In order to download it, candidates need to login at the admit card download section on official website peb.mp.gov.in.
- They have to login with 13 digit application number and date of birth.
- The Jail Headquarters will provide the travel expenses to the special category candidates.
- The eligible candidate will be provided the proper reimbursement of travel expenses for PET and interview.
- All of the reimbursement will be provided by following proper manner.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board invites online applications for 475 vacancies in the post of Jail Prahari.
Details of vacancies are as follows.
|Category||Nil||Ex-servicemen||Homeguard for volunteer town soldier||Total|
मध्य प्रदेश जेल प्रहरी भर्ती २०१८ के बारे में हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
Pay scale 5200 – 20200 + 1900 grade pay as per seventh pay commission 19500 – 62000 (level 4).
After final selection, the candidates will be paid as per Level 04 of the 7th Pay Commission. The candidates will be assigned the Basic pay of Rs. 5200-20200/- Baic Pay + Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay for the post of Prahari.
Candidates must fulfill eligibility criteria for MP Jail Prahari Bharti 2018 in order to apply. It is below under headings of education, physical measurements, age limit.
- Candidates must have passed high school (class 10) under the 10+2 scheme.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 25 year old.
The relaxation in age limit for MP domicile candidates is applicable as in table below.
Some more important relaxations for MP Domicile candidates
MP PEB shall hold the exam at centres in following cities in Madhya Pradesh:
Candidates will get the address of exam centre in admit card. They must download admit card for written exam from official website peb.mp.gov.in prior to exam.
|MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018||Exam Shifts||Reporting time||Time to read instructions||Solve paper|
|29, 30 Sep 2018||First shift||7 AM to 8 AM||8:50 AM to 9 AM||9 AM to 11 AM|
|Second shift||12 to 1 PM||1:50 PM to 2 PM||2 PM to 4 PM|
Candidates must fill and submit the MP Jail Prahari Online Form 2018 at peb.mponline.gov.in. They must fill accurate details. It is advisable that while filling up the form they check their official documents to avoid any errors. Complete details of application form of MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2018 are below.
- General candidates – Rs 500
- SC / ST / OBC / Ph – Rs 250
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for MP Jail Prahari Bharti 2018.
Important note regarding application fee:
- Candidates who fill the online form from kiosk have to pay Rs 70 extra for MP Online Portal.
- Candidates who fill form via registered citizen user have to pay Rs 40 extra.
Important instruction regarding MP Jail Prahari Online Form 2018:
- Candidates must have registration of Aadhaar. E-Aadhar is considered only after its verification by UIDAI.
- They must also keep a copy / print out of the filled in form after paying fee.
- It is not allowed to sign in all capitals.
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment Exam 2018
Mode: MP PEB will organize an online (computer based test) mode exam.
Types of questions: The exam will have multiple choice questions.
Number of questions: There will be 100 questions of 100 marks.
Time: It will be of 2 hours.
Standard of Exam: 10th
Subjects: In the exam, there will be questions on following topics.
- General knowledge
|Subject Name||Total Number of Question||Total Number of Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||100||02 Hours|
Physical Efficiency Test
Nature of Exam: Qualifying, no marks will be awarded.
|Test||Male||Female||Ex-Serviceman and Home Guard|
|800 meter Run||02 minute 50 sec||04 minutes||03 minute|
|Gola Phenk||20 feet (07.260 kg)||16 feet (04 Kg)||15 feet (07.260 kg)|
Physical Standard: Candidate should satisfy the norms set by the Vyapam
|For Male||165 cm||83 cm (without expansion)|
|For Female||158 cm||—|
- The vision of both eyes of the candidate should be the same.
- Candidate should be physically and medically fit.
- A disabled candidate is ineligible for the MP Jail Prahari 2018 post.
- Any candidate with knock- knee and a flat foot or who is impaired are not eligible for the post.
Important instructions for exam
- Candidates must bring original photo ID proof. Only then they will get admission to the exam center.
MP Jail Prahari Result 2018
There are two steps in the selection process. The first one in the online examination and second one is Physical efficiency test. First of all the candidates have to appear for the online test.
After the declaration of first stage result, the qualifiers will be called for the next round that is qualifying in nature, Physical Efficiency Test.
Al last who will able to clear both the rounds, Board will release the merit list for them as per the decided cut off marks.
After final selection, Vyapam will provide the training to the finally selected candidates. At the time of training, the candidates have to produce some documents.
During training, the candidates have to clear the exam set by the board. They have to give a satisfactory performance during training norms set by the board.
MP Jail Prahari Notification 2018
MP PEB has released a notification, followed by rule book. The notification is short and gives quick brief of the details of recruitment. Candidates can read it below. In addition, PDF format rule book is available which one should read for bharti details.
Download rule book: Click here to download notification of MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018.