|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2017 is for 962 posts. Vyapam MP conducted for Jail Department Recruitment Test 2017 for Prahari and other posts. Selection will be done on the basis of merit list of written exam, physical efficiency test or interviews. Get here complete details of MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2017 Recruitment including the application form, admit card, answer key, result.
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2017
The number of vacancies is more than last year, the number of applicants is expected to rise this year. Candidate must determine that he/she is physically fit and satisfies all the eligibility conditions.
|Start of Online Application||23 May 2017|
|Last date to apply|
|Start of Edit in Online Application||23 May 2017|
|Last date to Edit in Application Form||11 Jun 2017|
|Download Jail Prahari 2017 admit card||11 Jul 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||15 Jul to 14 Aug 2017|
|Jail Department Recruitment Written Test Result||01 Dec 2017|
Vacancies – The number of vacancies for each post is as follows.
MP Jail Prahari Application Form
Application form of MP Prahari Vacancy 2017 Recruitment is available online only. Read the eligibility conditions highlighting educational qualifications and physical conditions for the posts before applying.
- MP Prahari Vacancy 2017 online application form can be filled from 23 May 2017 to
06 Jun 201710 Jun 2017.
- Application form of MP Jail Department Recruitment Test 2017 can be edited by registered candidates from 23 May 2017 to 11 Jun 2017.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of required dimensions and size must be uploaded in the application form at mponline.gov.in.
Application Process is over now.
Apply Online here – Click here to Apply Online for MP Jail Department Recruitment Test 2017.
How to fill MP Prahari Vacancy 2017 application form?
The online application form has been released for the recruitment. Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply.
- Go to mponline.gov.in.
- Navigate to the link that says Applications.
- Click on Vyapam.
- Click on Services.
- The table with columns S.No., Application Name/details, start date, end date, action will be before you.
- There are three links to Jail Department Recruitment Test – Application form, Edit application form, Edit unpaid application. Go to the relevant page.
- You will reach the instructions page. Read the instructions carefully and click on continue.
- Enter the following details in the form – Name, father’s name, date of birth, marital status, number of living children, domicile, category, educational qualification, post preference, exam city preference.
- Upload documents.
Documents to be uploaded include:
- Date of birth proof
- Category certificate
- Scanned copy of handwriting
After entering all the documents correctly and filling the form, click on continue. Proceed to payment.
The application fee for different categories is tabulated.
|For unreserved category||Rs 500|
|SC / ST / OBC / PWD (Only for MP Candidates)||Rs 250|
MP Jail Prahari Answer Key 2017
MP Vyapam has been released the answer key for MP Jail Prahari 2017. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the answer key from the official website or through the direct link given below.
Answer Key: Click here to check MP Jail Prahari 2017 Answer key.
MP Jail Department Recruitment 2017 Written Examination
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will hold the exam as per scheduled dates in Jul-Aug 2017. The written exam will have 200 questions of 200 marks, each question worth 1 mark. The total duration of exam shall be 3 hours in which the single question paper will have to be attempted. Questions will be of high school level syllabus.
MP Jail Department Recruitment Test 2017 Result
Result of written exam will be announced at vyapam.nic.in after finalization of answer key.
- Result of MP Prahari Vacancy 2017 Recruitment Exam will be announced after each round – written exam, physical test, interview.
- Candidates will be called for physical test or interview based on the posts they have applied for.
Based on final result of Jail Department Recruitment 2017, candidates will be recruited to the post of Prahari and other posts (962 vacancies). Number of vacancies may change as per requirement.
Selection procedure for Prahari and other posts are highlighted below.
MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2017 Selection
MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2017 Selection for Other Posts
MP Jail Department Recruitment Cut Offs
Previous year’s cut off for Jail Department Recruitment Written Test Result were as follows.
Jail Department Recruitment Written Test Result cut off 2014
If you have any queries regarding MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2017 / Jail Department Recruitment, please ask in comments below.