MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 – The revised notification for MP Police Constable is released on peb.mp.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board releases the revised detailed notification. The application process for MP Police Constable recruitment is started from January 16, 2020 to January 31, 2021. Eligible candidates can submit online applications for 4000 vacant posts. Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2020 exam starts from March 06, 2021. Read this complete article on MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 is get all the important information.
Latest: MPPEB has released application form for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020. Apply Now
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
The recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable is conducted for Radio Constables and GD Constable. Check out the schedule for MP Police constable recruitment 2020 from the table below.
|Release of detail notice|
27 Dec 200
|Start date of application form|
16 Jan 2021
|Last date to apply|
31 Jan 2021
|Last date to edit application form|
04 Feb 2021
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|MP Police Constable 2020 Exam Date||06 Mar 2021|
|Answer Key release date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification
MP PEB has released a short notice for Madhya Pradesh Police Constable recruitment. In order to download the notification for MP constable, click on the snapshot of the notice available below.
MP Police Constable Vacancies 2020
This year, the conducting body has advertised total 4000 vacancies for the recruitment of Constable post. Out of these, 138 vacancies are announcement for Radio constable and 3862 vacancies for GD constable. Aspirants must note that these are the tentative number. The confirmed announcement shall be made with the release of detailed notification. Till then, refer to the distribution of these vacancies below.
MP Police Constable Application Form 2020
The application procedure for Police Constable recruitment is conducted online. So, all the eligible candidates can submit their applications by visiting the official website and referring to the steps given below.
- The first step is to visit the MP PEB registration portal i.e. peb.mponline.gpv.in.
- Thereafter, click on ‘candidate Profiling’ section and start the registration process.
- On successful registration of police recruitment, aspirants can log in and start filling the application form.
- Now, pay the application fee and take a print out of the MP Police Constable.
MP Police Constable 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates intending to apply for MP Police constable must read the eligibility criteria below:
- Aspirants who have passed 10th/12th class can apply for Police Constable Recruitment.
Age Limit (as on August 01, 2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
|Female candidates (Unreserved category)||38 years|
|Reserved category (Male/ Female category)|
|Working Employees||38 years|
Preparation Tips for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
The examination for Madhya Pradesh Police Constable is taking place after 03 years. This can lead to the high-level competition of candidates. To stay ahead and beat the competitors, aspirants should start their preparation now. So, here is the video by ALL EXAM SPACE that discusses on how candidates can prepare and crack MP Police Constable exam.
MP Police Constable Question Paper and Mock Test!
Preparation can be strengthened if aspirants practice what they study each day. With several online platforms providing practice papers etc, aspirants should also stick to official question papers and mock test. Here are the direct links using which aspirants can download the old Police Constable Recruitment question papers and mock test provided by MP PEB.
MP PEB Police Constable 2020 Admit Card
The admit card or MP Police Constable releases a few days before the examination. Candidates who have successfully applied for Constable recruitment can download MP Police constable admit card from peb.mp.gov.in. Know more about the MP Police Constable admit card below:
- To download, they require their login credentials as their application number and date of birth.
- Aspirants have to carry the photo identity and Aadhar Card along with the MP constable admit card.
- In the MP PEB Police constable admit card, the conducting body releases the following information
- Examination centre
- Time for the exam
- Reporting timing
- Exam date
- Important instructions for the exam
MP Police Constable Answer Key 2020
After the commencement of the exam, candidates can download the answer key from website peb.mp.gov.in. In this section, we are discussing how aspirants can get the official answer key and what are its uses.
- Madhya Pradesh PEB publishes the answer key online on the website. Here, the answer keys are without a login so candidates can download it easily.
- Moreover, MP PEB provides candidates with an opportunity to raise objections against the model answer key.
- After the review of objections is done, the expert’s committee releases a final answer key following the same steps.
- On the basis of MP Police constable final answer key, MP PEB declares the result.
- Also, the response sheet for Constable recruitment is released with/ after the release of Constable answer key.
Selection Procedure for MP Police Constable 2020
Madhya Pradesh PEB appoints eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Police Constable. For this, it organizes several stages of the selection procedure which are hard to crack. So, the candidates who are appearing for the Police Constable Recruitment this year can check the selection procedure below.
- Written Examination
- PET ( Physical Efficiency Test )/PMT (Physical Measurement Test )
MP Police Constable Result 2020
Results for MP PEB Police Constable recruitment is declared by Professional Examination Board on the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. Aspirants who have appeared in the written exam can check their result here. Know more about the procedure to check the MP Police Constable result here:
- To check the result, candidates have to browse the official website and click on the ‘result’ button.
- MP PEB releases Police Constable recruitment through login. So, candidates must keep their roll number and date of birth ready.
- MP Police Constable result is declared in the merit list format with roll numbers of selected candidates in it.
About MP PEB
MP PEB or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a recruitment body. It conducts various recruitment examination to appoint eligible candidates under government offices. MP PEV also conducts several tests for admission to professional streams and courses. The Professional Board was set up in the year 1970 with headquarters in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh India.
|Official website||peb.mp.gov.in, peb.mponline.gov.in.|
|Detailed Advertisement||Click here|
|Short Advertisement||Click here|
|Revised Rulebook||Click here|