MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card – Vyapam, MP has issued the MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 to the applicants on 13 Oct 2017. MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 has been issued to the candidates for the recruitment of the Sub Inspector post for the exam that is scheduled to be held from 22 to 29 Oct 2017. The admit card is available on the official website of PEB i.e. vyapam.nic.in. For all relevant information regarding the MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017, the candidates can refer to this page.
MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card has been issued in two parts on the official website of PEB. The part one of the admit card will consist of the name of the exam, roll number, exam centre and also the details about the photo Id proof and body mark (same as in the application form). Candidates can download the form by entering the registration number generated at the time of application process.
|Issue of Admit Card||13 Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination||22 Oct to 29 Oct 2017|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download admit card.
Steps to download the Admit Card
Applied candidates need to follow some steps to download the Admit Card as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates need to the official website of PEB i.e. vyapam.nic.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search for the link ‘MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017’ on the homepage of the website.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates need to click on the searched link to download the admit card.
Step 4 – Candidates can download the form by entering the Application Number and date of birth in the prescribed space.
Step 5 – Candidates will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6 – Candidates need to check all the details mentioned in the admit card very carefully.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Name and Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Photograph and Signature
- Examination Dates and Timings
- Details of Photo ID Proof and Body Mark
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
Step 7 – After verifying all the details, the candidates need to save it and take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.
Documents Needed with the Admit Card
Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with the following documents at the examination centre as given below:
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Aadhar Card
- College Id
- Pan Card
- Employee Id
*Note – If any candidate, who will appear at the examination without any of the above-mentioned documents then he/she will not be allowed to give the examination.
Points to Remember
- Candidates need to retain the admit card in a safe and secure place until the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph pasted on the admit card should match with photo ID proof, as it will be verified at the time of the examination.
- In case, any discrepancy appears in the admit card then the candidates need to bring to the notice of the conducting body.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card before the last date.
- Candidates must read all the important instructions given in the admit card before the commencement of the examination.
The next event after the admit card in the admission process will be of Exam Pattern. Candidates need to go through the exam pattern including exam syllabus, question-type, distribution of marks, the number of papers etc. before the examination. This will help the candidates to get a more clear understanding about the examination.