MP Vyapam Group 1 Sub Group 3 Application Form 2018 will be available on the official website at www.vyapam.nic.in. Interested candidates are advised to apply online from the official website as per the schedule is given below. Candidates first read the complete information regarding the Application process of MP Vyapam Group 1 Sub Group 3 Combined Post Graduate Recruitment especially the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidate can get all details related to MP Vyapam Group 1 Sub Group 3 Combined Post Graduate Level Application Form 2018 in this article.
MP Vyapam Group 1 Sub Group 3 Combined Post Graduate Level Application Form 2018
Online application form for MP Vyapam Recruitment for Group 1 Sub Group 3 Jobs will be available on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep ready their valid email id and phone number before filling the online application form. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
|Online Application Starts||to be announced|
|Last date to Apply Online||to be announced|
Apply Online: MP Vyapam Group 1 Sub Group 3 Application Form 2018 will be available on www.vyapam.nic.in.
The candidates who are applying for MPPEB Group 1 Sub Group 2 recruitment have to pay the application fee as follows(as per last year’s notification):
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|SC/ST and OBC||250/-|
Application form without the application fee will not be considered as complete.
How to Apply?
Steps to fill the online application form for MPPEB Group 1 Sub Group 3 jobs
- Initially, visit the MP Vyapam official website ‘www.vyapam.nic.in’.
- Download the Notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply for MP Vyapam Group 1 Sub Group 3 jobs, click on the above-given link.
- Fill the online application carefully without any mistakes.
- Submit the Application before the last date of the online application.
- Make fee payment as per the category.
- Take Printout of the Application and keep it safe for future reference.
- The candidates have passed Higher Secondary / Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) as well as Post Graduate in Sociology, Social Work or Phycology.
Candidates should attain the following age limit as on Jan 01, 2018 :
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years