MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2016 can be obtained online at vyapam.nic.in. Admit card of MP Vyapam Group 2 Recruitment 2016 is issued to candidates who have applied for this recruitment advertised by Vyapam MP. MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2016 is made available in two parts on the website. Enter online application number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification for Group 2 (Sub Group 2) Recruitment of Assistant Auditor, Assistant Accountant Officer, Assistant Accountant and some other posts
#2 Notification for Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment of Labour Inspector and other equivalent posts.
|Events||Sub Group 2||Sub Group 4|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Jan 2017||02 Jan 2017|
|Date of the Exam||21 Jan & 22 Jan 2017||07 Jan & 08 Jan 2017|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the admit card for the candidates who have submitted their online application form on or before the last date of the online application. Direct link to download the admit card is also posted on this page.
Download MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 2 Admit Card – Click here to download the admit card for MP Vyapam Recruitment for Group 2 Sub Group 2 Assistant Auditor, Assistant Accountant Officer, Assistant Accountant and some other posts Recruitment Test.
Download MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Admit Card – Click here to download the admit card for MP Vyapam Recruitment for Group 2 Sub Group 4 Labour Inspector and other equivalent post Recruitment Test.
All the details related to the exam will be mentioned the admit card. Candidates have to follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card
MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2016 – Significance
The admit card is published in two parts. The first part of MP Police Admit Card 2016 contains the following information:
- Name of candidate
- Name of exam
- Roll number
- Exam center
- Exam center details
- Candidate’s unique identification mark
In the second part of admit card there is space to attach photograph and get it attested by relevant figure of authority.
On the exam day candidate must reach the exam center on time. Note the exam time and reporting time mentioned in the MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2016
Inside the exam hall candidate will be asked to sign and place left hand thumb impression in the designated space, in front of the invigilator.
Written examination of the MP Vyapam Group 2 Recruitment will be conducted on the following centers :
Sub Group 2
Sub Group 4
Syllabus for Sub Group 2
Syllabus for MP Vyapam Group 2 (Sub Group 2) Exam 2016 is given below.
Accounting, Audit and Income Tax
- Cost and Managing Accounts: Cost control and cost process, cost accounting. Cost-quantity-benefit, relationship and decission. Budgetory control and standard cost.
- Audit: Planning of audit work, Assesment and verification of assets and liabilities. Audit of a limited liability company. Auditors report, audit of computerised accounts, application of computer in auditing of accounts.
- Income Tax : Provisions of the income tax act relating to the assesment of the individual tax payer. Deductions of income tax from gross total income and calculation of exempted income from income tax. Calculation of taxable income and tax liability.
The Indian Constitutions
Constitutional Provision of Comptroller and Auditor General, importance of 73rd and 74th constitutional amendment regarding rural and urban local bodies. Organisation and function of Panchayati RajSystem in Madhya Pradesh.
- The concept of financial administration and its importance. The role of budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budgeting.
- Legislative control, public account committee, estimate committee, public enterprises committee, account testing and accounts.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Role of computer in public administration, E-Governance.
- Legislative and financial control of administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
- District administration- The role of District Magistrate (collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block and block development officer.
- local Administration- The role of local administration, decentrallsation, need for empowerment of weaker sections, urban governance, Nagar Nigam,Nagar Palika and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
- The three-tier system of panchayati raj institutions, zila panchayats, janpad panchayat and gram panchayat, role of Chlef Executive Officer (C.E.O).in panchayat administration, control of state government over local administration.
Click here to download MP Vyapam Group 2 (Sub Group 2) Exam 2016 Syllabus in pdf format.
Candidates will get all the information related to the MP Vyapam Recruitment Admit Card on this page.