MP Vyapam Group 2 Asstt Auditor, Asstt Accountant Officer, Accountant Application Form 2018 will be released by the Professional Examination Board. Application forms will be available in online mode and, no offline application will be accepted. Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria, before proceeding with the application form as discrepancy found at any stage of recruitment will lead to the disqualification. Important details regarding Application form like Application process, fee structure eligibility are provided here.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Asstt Auditor, Asstt Accountant Officer, Accountant Application Form 2018
In this article, the candidate will find out the each and every important detail related to application form from filling the application to the documents required while filling of the Application form. Candidates can fill the application form once it is available.
|Availability of Application form||29 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||13 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Application form will be released on www.vyapam.nic.in
Application Fees: The application fees for the General category candidate is Rs. 500 and for SC/ST/OBC category it is Rs. 250 as the application fees.
Steps to fill Application form
- Candidates can go to application form page from the direct link which will be given above once it is available.
- Once you opened the link you will be redirected to “Online Application page”
- First of all, the candidate has to fill his/her basic details which include Candidates details like Name, Address, fathers name e.t.c
- After filling the details, candidates will be alloted the login credentials,
- Once the basic details are filled move forward to fill the Educational and experiance (If applicable) details.
- After filling complete application form save its hard copy for future reference.
- The application process will not be completed untill the application fees is not submitted, submit the application fees as per the prescribed mode.
- After Paying application fee save the receipt for future reference.
Documents needed While filling up Application
- Identification Proof
- Phone number
- Email Id
- Scanned Copy of signature & Photograph.
- Educatication qualification documents
The candidates who want to take part in recruitment process should qualify all the rules laid by the recruitment board.
- Candidate should be graduate in Commerce as well as should be qualified P.G.D.C.A. or
- The candidate has pursued B.Com(Computer Application). or
- Candidate should be graduate in Commerce as well as ‘A’ level certified from NIELIT (DOEACC). or
- Candidate should be completed M. B.A. in Finance and P.G.D.C.A. from a well-known institute. or
- Candidate should be completed M. B.A. in Finance and ‘A’ level certified from NIELIT (DOEACC).