Applicants looking for government job opportunities will soon be able to fill in MP Vyapam Group 4 Combined 10+2 Level Application Form 2018 from official website vyapam.nic.in. The test is conducted by PEB which ensures that large number of candidates looking for job in government sector gets the opportunity to work. Candidates from Madhya Pradwww.vyapam.nic.inesh who also have done 10+2/ Diploma in Computer Application will be eligible to appear for MP Vyapam Group 4 Combined 10+2 Level Exam 2018.
The mode of application form will be revealed in the notification issued by PEB on the official website. The tentative date of Vyapam Grade 4 Combined Recruitment Test is March 10-15, 2018. Thus applicants willing to appear must get ready for final step and start preparing consistently.
MP Vyapam Group 4 Combined 10+2 Level Application Form 2018
Group 4 Combined 10+2 Level exams will be conducted for various posts like steno-typist, stenographer, tracer, A.P.C.D and many more. Interested candidates can fill the MP Vyapam Grade 4 Combined Exam Application form and get the government job after clearing all the levels of examinations.
Important Dates of MP Vyapam Group 4 10+2 Level Application Form 2018
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Availability||To be Announced|
|Recruitment Test||10-15 Mar 2018 (Tentative)|
|Result||To be Announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can apply for MP Group 4 Combined 10+2 Level Exam 2018 by clicking this link: www.vyapam.nic.in
Mode of MP Vyapam Grade 4 Combined Application Form 2018
Board invites application using two different modes. One is through online portal link to which will be provided above as soon as application forms are announced. Other mode is OMR application form which is the offline method to apply for various posts of MP Vyapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Posts.
If a candidate is applying using OMR Application form, he/she can obtain the forms from 3 places:
- From the prescribed sales centers
- From MPPEB counter
- Through Post MPPEB office
It is advisable to practice filling OMR application form by taking a photocopy of blank OMR application form for MP Grade 4 10+2 Level Recruitment Test 2018 instead of directly filling the original form.
MP Vyapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Application Fee 2018
If the board makes no changes in the application fee which was charged to the applicants last year, this year application fee for MP VYapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Recruitment Test 2018 will be same.
|General/ OBC||INR 500|
Candidates who apply from online portal have to pay INR 70 extra as Online Portal charge and for making payment online. On the other hand, candidates who fill Vyapam Grade 4 Combined Recruitment Test Application Form 2018 has to make an extra payment of only INR 40.
How to fill Vyapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level OMR Application Form 2018?
Follow the steps listed here to fill the application form properly and being considered for recruitment test.
- Start with reading all the rules and instructions provided in the rulebook.
- Get a black ballpoint pen to fill the OMR Application form correctly.
- Paste 2 recent photographs of size 3.5×4.5 cm on the specified places on the OMR Application form.
- Before pasting the photo write candidates name and application number on back side of it.
- Also, get 5 copies of candidates photo duly attested by the institutes principal or any other gazetted officer.
- Put your thumb impression in the specified place on MP Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level OMR Application Form 2018.
- Write 25-30 words in the applying candidate’s handwriting on the objective of appearing for this examination.
- Fill all the entries properly using ballpoint pen only and mark the corresponding bubbles properly. Use only English to write on OMR Application form while ensuring that one box contains only one alphabet and one box is empty between each word.
- If entries in the boxes and the corresponding bubbles are different, entries in the bubbles will be considered.
- Sign the application form for Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Posts on the specified places.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Special Instruction: Candidates must note down the application number for future reference.
MP Vyapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Exam Eligibility Criteria
PEB has stated eligibility criteria for the applicants who wish to apply for Vyapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Recruitment Test. Admit Cards will be issued only to such candidates who fulfill the criteria of eligibility. Below we have showcased the minimum eligibility criteria that applicant needs to fulfill for recruitment. Have a look and check your eligibility:
- Applicant applying must have passed 10+2/Diploma in Computer Application from recognized board or university or must have equivalent 1-year computer certificate from the authority.
- Applicant must possess domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- PEB has also set the lower age limit of 18 years and upper age limit of 40 years of the candidate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ home guard/ex-military servicemen category are given the relaxation of 5 years.
If you have any doubts related to MP Vyapam Grade 4 Combined 10+2 Level Application Form let us know in the comment section below. We are always eager to assists you.