Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018 at peb.mp.gov.in. The Middle School Teacher Recruitment exam was held on January 19, 2018. The candidates who appeared in the examination can check the result from this page. The result is available in pdf format. After the declaration of final result, the qualifiers have to appear in the document verification. Get here all the details of MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018.
MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018
For being a Teacher in Middle School the candidates have to score minimum marks in the exam. Check schdule of MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018 from below:
|MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Conduction of examination||19 Jan 2018|
|Releasing of Result||26 Oct 2019|
Result: MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018 is provided below:
|Social Science||Click here|
How To Check MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018?
The MP professional Board has announces the result through pdf. The candidates need to follow the provided steps. Check the steps here.
- First of all click on the above link, or visit the officila webiste.
- Now the candidates have to enter the login credentials (same used while downloading the admit card) there in order to fetch the result.
- On entering the credentials the result page will open.
Document Verification After MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Result 2018
In the rulebook of MP Middle School Teacher Recruitment, the Board has clearly mentioned that during the application process the details regarding eligibility is provisional. Hence Board will cross-check them by conducting the document verification. The candidates need to produce the following documents for document verification.
- All original documents for certifying educational qualification.
- Copy of duly filled application form
- Certificate of caste (In case of claiming reservation)
- Domicile certificate (In case resident of MP)
- Certificate of experience (if applicable)
Selection Procedure of MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher 2018
The entire selection process of MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher 2018 completes with only one examination i. e. written examination. The candidates who want to be Teacher in Middle School have to obtain minimum marks in the exam. MP Vyapam Board has decided the minimum marks which candidates have to obtain in the exam.
- Reserved category candidates have to obtain the 50% marks.
- Whereas the rest of the candidates have to obtain 60% marks in the examination.
Pay Scale of MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher 2018
After final selection, the Board will pay the selected candidates as per the pay scale approved by the State Government Rules. The Board has decided the minimum pay scale of Secondary Teachers is Rs. 32800/-. Along with minimum pay, the candidates will be paid the Dearness allowances as well.