Madya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or MP Vyapam has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Engineer (SE). Total no of Vacancies are 1021 including Reserved and unreserved category. Mp Vyapam conducted Recruitment Test 2017 for Sub Engineer. Selection has been done on the basis of merit list of written exam, Get here complete details of MP Sub Engineer (SE) 2017 Recruitment including the application form, admit card and result.
MP Vyapam Sub Engineer (SE) Recruitment 2017
MP Vyapam conducted Online Examination in two parts. Selected candidates has been offered appointment in Sub Engineer post. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification eligible to apply for this Recruitment.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Name of the Post – Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed 10+2 along with graduation in the required stream.
Application Fee –
- For All categories of candidates – Rs. 500.00
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates Rs. 250.00
Application fee is required to be remitted online only and it is non-refundable.
Age Limit – Candidate should be in the age group of 18-40 years
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Examination Conducted by the Mp Professional examination board.
Final Answer Key
Answer Key of Online Exam has been released for MP Vyapam Sub Engineer (SE) Recruitment 2017. The exam was held on 08th and 09th Jul 2017. Candidates can check the final answer key from the direct link given below.
To check Final Answer key of MP Vyapam SE 2017 – Click here
MP Vyapam Sub Engineer (SE) Recruitment 2017 Application form can be filled online from the official website. Candidates who are eligible can fill their Application form. Candidates are Advised to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Application Process is over now.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only before last date and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure are as follows:
- Application Forms can be filled up online on Official examination portal for recruitment.
- First time user shall have to register themselves.
- After Registration Candidates have to fill the Online application form correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per desired format only and submit it.
- Once a candidate clicks on Submit button for making the payment, they will get redirect to the Payment gateway site.The payment can be made by using online payment option by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password.
As per the reservation Rule.Reservation for SC/STY/OBC are as follows
- SC – 16 %
- ST – 20 %
- OBC – 14 %
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- Any request for change of centre for examination/ interview shall NOT be entertained.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.