MPMKVVCL Answer Key 2017-18 will be released by MPMKVVCL. It will be available on the official website mponline.gov.in as per the schedule provided below. Candidates can check or download it and match their answers to get an idea of their score in the result. Objections can also be made from the applicants between the time frame provided. After that final answer key and result will be announced. Candidates can get MPMKVVCL Answer Key 2017-18 related all the information from this page.
MPMKVVCL Answer Key 2017-18
Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd (MPMKVVCL) Bhopal will release MPMKVVCL Answer Key 2017-18 on the official website. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
|Name of Post||Events||Download Here|
|Uploading of Model Answer Key||Objections||Uploading of Final Answer Key|
|AE (IT)||18 Nov 2017||21 Nov 2017||23 to 25 Nov 2017||05 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|JE (Electrical)||29 Nov 2017||01 Dec 2017||02 to 04 Dec 2017||12 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|JE (T&D-Network)||18 Nov 2017||20 Nov 2017||22 to 24 Nov 2017||04 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|Chartered Accountant||28 Nov 2017||01 Dec 2017||02 to 04 Dec 2017||12 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|Line Attendant||20 Nov 2017||22 Nov 2017||24 to 26 Nov 2017||05 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Official Website: mponline.gov.in
Note: Objections related to the model answer keys will be raised by the candidates in the time frame given in the schedule.
- The online academic assessment test shall be conducted by MP Online at various test centres of Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore only.The number of cities for online academic assessment test can be increased or decreased depending upon number of candidates.
- AE (Electrical): (a) The selection will be done on the basis of Valid GATE SCORE CARD (i.e. 2015, 2016 or 2017) in Electrical Engineering for AE(Electrical) and weightage of experience for working in any successor company of MPSEB on regular or Contract basis as AE or JE.
(b) Weightage of experience @ 4% per year maximum of 20% for 5 years or more experience will be given on pro rata basis for working as AE and 2% per year maximum of 10% for 5 years or more experience of working as JE on regular or contract will be given to the candidates. Weightage marks will be given as percentage of total marks of GATE exam.
(c) Merit List will be prepared by MP Online adding 80% score of Gate Score and the weightage of experience.
- AE (lT), JE (T &D-Network), Chartered Accountant, JE (Electrical) and Line Attendant On Contract: (a) The recruitment shall be done by conducting online examinations of 100 objective type questions (3 marks each) with total 300 marks, no negative marking for wrong answers will be done. The online examination will be conducted by MP Online.
(b) The weightage of experience will be given to the candidates having experience in the relevant field in for working in any successor company of MPSEB on regular or Contract basis on equivalent post. Weightage of [email protected] 4% (15 marks) per year maximum of 20% (75 marks) for 5 years or more experience will be given on pro rata basis.
(c) In the recruitment of AE (IT), the weightage for experience of working as JE on regular or contract shall be given @ 2% (7.5 marks) per year maximum of 10% (3 7.5 marks) for 5 years or more will be given to the candidates.
- Line Attendant on Contract: The candidates of Line Attendant shall have to pass a Physical test apart from online test as per point 6 (iii) above for getting selected as LA on contract. The Physical test will comprise of walking one km carrying 15 kg weight in 10 minutes and climbing up & down pole with the help of ladder with tool kit rope swing in 2 minutes.
- The merit list will be prepared by MP On-line. Based on the merit list. candidates will be called for verification of original document. After successful verification of documents the candidates will be given appointment order as per the company’s policy.
- If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on the date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list and In case of same date of birth, preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the qualifying exam. In a situation when both the above conditions are similar for more than one applicant, then preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the 12th Board Examination. For JE (T&D-Network)/JE (Electrical)/LA 10th Board marks shall be compared.
- The validity of the waiting list shall be one year from the date of declaration of result. However. the recruitment process may be closed for operation of waiting list by issuing specific order even before one year. After issuance of specific order of closure of the process. the claim of any candidates shall not be entertained.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online academic assessment test shall be 55% for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and 45% for SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates of MP Domicile.