MPMKVVCL Result 2017-18 for AE (IT) and JE (T&D-Network) post has been released by the officials on the official website mponline.gov.in/ and for other posts, it will be declared as per the scheduled date. The exam will be happening as per the schedule for the respective posts. After the resolution of objections regarding answer keys, the result will be released for rest of the posts, in online mode as per the schedule provided below. Candidates can check all MPMKVVCL Result 2017-18 related information from this page below.
MPMKVVCL Result 2017-18
Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd (MPMKVVCL) Bhopal releases the result online on the official website. Candidates can check the MPMKVVCL Result 2017-18 from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
|Name of Post||Events||Check Here|
|AE (Electrical)||Merit-based selection||18 Nov 2017||Click here | Offer letter|
|AE (IT)||18 Nov 2017||19 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|JE (Electrical)||29 Nov 2017||23 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|JE (T&D-Network)||18 Nov 2017||19 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|Chartered Accountant||28 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|Line Attendant||20 Nov 2017||23 Dec 2017||Click Here|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Official Website: mponline.gov.in
- AE (Electrical): (a) The selection will be done on the basis of Valid GATE SCORE CARD (i.e. 2015, 2016 or 2017) in Electrical Engineering for AE(Electrical) and weightage of experience for working in any successor company of MPSEB on regular or Contract basis as AE or JE.
(b) Merit List will be prepared by MP Online adding 80% score of Gate Score and the weightage of experience.
- AE (lT), JE (T &D-Network), Chartered Accountant, JE (Electrical) and Line Attendant On Contract: (a) The recruitment shall be done by conducting online examinations of 100 objective type questions (3 marks each) with total 300 marks, no negative marking for wrong answers will be done. The online examination will be conducted by MP Online.
(b) The weightage of experience will be given to the candidates having experience in the relevant field in for working in any successor company of MPSEB on regular or Contract basis on equivalent post. Weightage of [email protected] 4% (15 marks) per year maximum of 20% (75 marks) for 5 years or more experience will be given on pro rata basis.
(c) In the recruitment of AE (IT), the weightage for experience of working as JE on regular or contract shall be given @ 2% (7.5 marks) per year maximum of 10% (3 7.5 marks) for 5 years or more will be given to the candidates.
- The merit list will be prepared by MP On-line. Based on the merit list. candidates will be called for verification of original document. After successful verification of documents the candidates will be given appointment order as per the company’s policy.
- If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on the date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list and In case of same date of birth, preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the qualifying exam. In a situation when both the above conditions are similar for more than one applicant, then preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the 12th Board Examination. For JE (T&D-Network)/JE (Electrical)/LA 10th Board marks shall be compared.
- The validity of the waiting list shall be one year from the date of declaration of result. However. the recruitment process may be closed for operation of waiting list by issuing specific order even before one year. After issuance of specific order of closure of the process. the claim of any candidates shall not be entertained.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online academic assessment test shall be 55% for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and 45% for SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates of MP Domicile.
- The Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of failing application form, which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The GATE SCORE CARD of 2015/20l6/2017 will only be considered as valid.
- Company reserves the right to verify document submitted by the applicant. If any of the information given by the applicant is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection /appointment and thereafter.
- Age relaxation for ST, SC and OBC having caste certificate of SDO (R) of MP, and women having MP domicile, Ex-servicemen will be as per government rules.
- The reserve category candidates selected in merit availing relax standard shall be considered against vacancy of the respective category
- The appointment letter to the candidates will be issued on the basis of merit list subject to verification of original documents.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidates is found incorrect. his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
- The candidates shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of company.
- However, candidates will be asked to Submit Circle wise preferences for posting but the company will not be bound to post the candidates as per their choices. The candidate can be posted anywhere in the company area and no claim on this ground will be entertained.
- On selection initial offer letter will be sent to the candidates by through email on their registered email id and the candidates will be called for document verification.
- After Document verification of the selected candidates as per merit list the candidates will be given appointment order as trainee and they will be given at least 15 days time to join at the place of posting failing which their appointment will be stand cancelled and waiting list will be operated.
- Candidates will not be given reimbursement for to and fro journey for verification of documents or joining at the respective place of posting.
- Once a candidate joins the Company no request for intercompany transfer will be entertained.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of court situated at Bhopal only.