Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd has issued a Notification for filling up the 216 Vacancies for various posts like Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (IT), JE (T&D-Network), JE (Electrical), Chartered Accountant and Line Attendant on a contract basis for 3 Years. Here candidates can check all the required details for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017-18, Like Recruitment process, Selection criteria, Age limit, schedule, Application fees. Candidates are advised to go through the details provided below.
The Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd Bhopal is a Successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. The Company is incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of Electricity in the geographical area of Bhopal, Narmada Purarn. Gwalior and Chambal cornmissionaires. Candidates who are going to apply for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017-18 must check their eligibility and apply according to the schedule given in the table below.
|Name of Post||Events|
|Last Date of Application filling||Availability of Admit Card||Date of Exam||Result Declaration|
|AE (Electrical)||31 Oct 2017||Merit Based Selection||Merit Based Selection||21 Nov 2017|
|AE (IT)||10 Nov 2017||16 Nov 2017||18 Nov 2017||14 Dec 2017|
|JE (Electrical)||31 Oct 2017||16 Nov 2017||29 Nov 2017||23 Dec 2017|
|JE (T&D-Network)||31 Oct 2017||10 Nov 2017||18 Nov 2017||19 Dec 2017|
|Chartered Accountant||31 Oct 2017||16 Nov 2017||28 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017|
|Line Attendant||10 Nov 2017||16 Nov 2017||20 Nov 2017||23 Dec 2017|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
No. of Posts: 216
Name of Posts: Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (IT), Chartered Accountant, Line Attendant, JE (T&D-Network) & JE (Electrical)
- AE (IT), JE (T&D-Network), JE (Electrical), Chartered Accountant and Line Attendant on Contract- Rs 1500/-
- AE (Electrical) on Contract- Rs 300/-
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (IT) & Chartered Accountant- 21 to 35 years
- Line Attendant, JE (T&D-Network) & JE (Electrical)- 18 to 35 years
|Posts||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For MP Domicile||For other State|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (IT) & Chartered Accountant||21||40||35|
|JE (T&D-Network) & JE (Electrical)||18||40||35|
On appointment as Contract employee his/her services will be governed by the Company’s Contract Policy 2016 issued vide circular number is MD/MK/HR&A/26 dated 01.04.2016 and amended time to time which is available on Company’s website. The candidates will get fix monthly remuneration as indicated hereunder:
|Designation||Fixed Monthly Remuneration|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee(Electrical)/ AE (IT) On Contract Basis||Rs. 43848.00 Per month|
|Junior Engineer ( Electrical)/Junior Engineer (T&D- Network) On Contract Basis||Rs. 29148.00 Per month|
|Chartered Accountant On Contract Basis||Rs. 46284.00 Per month|
|Line Attendant On Contract Basis||Rs. 16412.00 Per month|
- The online academic assessment test shall be conducted by MP Online at various test centres of Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore only.The number of cities for online academic assessment test can be increased or decreased depending upon number of candidates.
- AE (Electrical): (a) The selection will be done on the basis of Valid GATE SCORE CARD (i.e. 2015, 2016 or 2017) in Electrical Engineering for AE(Electrical) and weightage of experience for working in any successor company of MPSEB on regular or Contract basis as AE or JE.
(b) Weightage of experience @ 4% per year maximum of 20% for 5 years or more experience will be given on pro rata basis for working as AE and 2% per year maximum of 10% for 5 years or more experience of working as JE on regular or contract will be given to the candidates. Weightage marks will be given as percentage of total marks of GATE exam.
(c) Merit List will be prepared by MP Online adding 80% score of Gate Score and the weightage of experience.
- AE (lT), JE (T &D-Network), Chartered Accountant, JE (Electrical) and Line Attendant On Contract: (a) The recruitment shall be done by conducting online examinations of 100 objective type questions (3 marks each) with total 300 marks, no negative marking for wrong answers will be done. The online examination will be conducted by MP Online.
(b) The weightage of experience will be given to the candidates having experience in the relevant field in for working in any successor company of MPSEB on regular or Contract basis on equivalent post. Weightage of [email protected] 4% (15 marks) per year maximum of 20% (75 marks) for 5 years or more experience will be given on pro rata basis.
(c) In the recruitment of AE (IT), the weightage for experience of working as JE on regular or contract shall be given @ 2% (7.5 marks) per year maximum of 10% (3 7.5 marks) for 5 years or more will be given to the candidates.
- Line Attendant on Contract: The candidates of Line Attendant shall have to pass a Physical test apart from online test as per point 6 (iii) above for getting selected as LA on contract. The Physical test will comprise of walking one km carrying 15 kg weight in 10 minutes and climbing up & down pole with the help of ladder with tool kit rope swing in 2 minutes.
- The merit list will be prepared by MP On-line. Based on the merit list. candidates will be called for verification of original document. After successful verification of documents the candidates will be given appointment order as per the company’s policy.
- If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on the date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list and In case of same date of birth, preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the qualifying exam. In a situation when both the above conditions are similar for more than one applicant, then preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the 12th Board Examination. For JE (T&D-Network)/JE (Electrical)/LA 10th Board marks shall be compared.
- The validity of the waiting list shall be one year from the date of declaration of result. However. the recruitment process may be closed for operation of waiting list by issuing specific order even before one year. After issuance of specific order of closure of the process. the claim of any candidates shall not be entertained.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online academic assessment test shall be 55% for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and 45% for SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates of MP Domicile.
The category wise vacancies are given below against each post:
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||ST||SC||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10||0||6||4||20|
|Assistant Engineer (IT)||1||3||4||3||11|
For more information about MPMKVVCL Recruitment – Download Advertisement