MPPKVVCL Answer key 2016 is released here after the examination. Answer key of MPPKVVCL has been released by Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited. Candidates can check MPPKVVCL 2016 Answer key for various Recruitment from MP Online website. Usually candidates can log in to Mponline website using application number. With this in mind, keep your login credentials handy. Read all information in official MPPKVVCL Answer key for the purpose of knowing correct answers.
Get here complete details of MPPKVVCL Anwer key 2016.
|Name of Posts||Exam Date||Objection Calling on Question Paper|
|Line Attendant||19 Oct 2016||24 to 27 Oct 2016|
|JE & Accounts Officer (Trainee)||JE – 19 Nov 2016
AO – 27 Nov 2016
|JE – 21 Nov 2016
AO – 28 Nov 2016
|Programmer Trainee||19 Nov 2016||21 Nov 2016|
|Programmer (Contract)||15 Jan 2017||17 to 21 Jan 2017|
|Line Attendant||15 Jan 2017||17 to 21 Jan 2017|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)||–||–|
MPPKVVCL Answer Key 2016
After the conduction of exam candidates are able to check their Answer key from the official website or from this page for the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 Answer key.
Objection Calling for Answer key & Online Assessment Test
- Objection Calling for Account Officer
- Objection Calling for Junior Engineers
- Objection Calling for Programmer-Trainee (Regular)
Official website where MPPKVVCL Answer key 2016 available is mponline.gov.in.
The answer key is a document showing correct answers to the questions that were asked in the exam paper. These are released so that candidates can refer to them to know about the correct answers to all the questions they could not understand.
- With the help of answer key, the candidates can come to know about the correct answers to all the questions.
- By using the answer key, candidates can calculate an estimated score that they are most likely to obtain in the final result of the exam.
- Using this estimate, the candidates can have an idea of where they stand in the vast competition.
- Also, the candidates can plan about further selection round or can have an idea of where they are going to be posted, when they have a rough idea of the score.
Scheme of Examination
For Line Attendant – Examination will be conducted by the MP Online. Exam pattern consist of 100 question of multiple choice. The duration of the Exam is 02 hrs and the medium of the exam is Hindi.
For Junior Engineer, Accounts Officers – Trainee and Programmer Trainee & Programmer (Contract)
- Online assessment test comprising of 100 questions of 3 marks each. The maximum marks of test paper will be 300. The duration of online assessment test will be of two hours.
- There shall be negative marking, therefore, I mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer. The marks scored will be calculated as per the formula (3R-W) where R=number of right answers and W=number of wrong answers.
- The answer sheet of individual candidate, and model answer sheet (key) will be furnished within three days from date of test.