|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Application Form 2018 will released on the MP Online official website MP Online website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. The candidate who is interested in the post first need to cross check with the eligibility criteria mentioned by the MPPKVVCL. Here the interested can find each big and small details regarding the application form. keep yourself updated with the details related to the application form, so you don’t mention important dates.
MPPKVVCL Application Form 2018
MPPKVVCL application form will be released soon and the candidate can find the application form in the given below link and can apply directly from it.
|Start Date of submission of Application through M.P Online||27 Nov 2017|
|Last Date for receiving the Application||20 Dec 2017|
|Date of written test||05 Jan 2018|
Application Form: Click here to apply.
- The application fee for Unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other states shall be Rs. 1000/- per candidate.
- The application fee for SCI ST/PWD candidates of MP domicile shall be Rs. 800/- per candidate.
- Payment of application fee can also be made in cash at MP Online Kiosk.
- No extra charges shall be payable for scanning of photographs etc., to the kiosk apart from the portal charges.
How to Apply
- The candidates can apply through MP Online portal only (www.mponline.gov.in) or can use the links provided on MPPKVVCL, Indore website: www.mpwz.co.in.
- The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:
- Higher Secondary or High School Examination certificate in support of date of birth.
- Certificate of Degree OR final year/final semester degree mark sheet.
- Diploma as mentioned in
- Valid and qualified CPCT Score Card, please ensure that CPCT Score Card is valid as on the last date of online application.
- Caste certificate (permanent), (in case of reserved category candidates) issued by the Sub Divisional Officer (SDO).
- Domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of disability in case of PWD category candidates issued by District Medical Board.