MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 – M.P. Poorv Keshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd. has issued various notification for the various recruitment posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 before last date and after that download admit card from MP Online website.
Get here complete details of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 here like application process, admit card, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
|Application Form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Answer key||Click here|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying which is available on the official website or on this page.
|Advt||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|#1 Notification||Line Attendant||573|
|#2 Notification||JE & Accounts Officer (Trainee) – JE | AO (Trainee)||JE – 50
AO – 10
|#3 Notification||Programmer Trainee||12|
|#4 Notification||Programmer (Contract)||16|
|#5 Notification||Line Attendant||602|
|#6 Notification||Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)||33|
Age Limit –
- Line Attendant & Junior Engineer – 18 to 40
- Accounts Officer (Trainee), Programmer Trainee, Programmer (Contract), Assistant Engineer (Electrical – Distribution) – 21 to 40 as on 30 Jun 2016
- For All Posts
- Unreserved / OBC Category candidates Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST category candidates Rs. 800/-
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical – Distribution)
- Unreserved / OBC Category candidates Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST category candidates Rs. 1200/-
Selection Process –
- For Line Attendant – Written Exam – Physical test + Medical test
- For Junior Engineer, Accounts Officers (Trainee) and Programmer Trainee and Programmer Contract – Online test, Merit List for the assortment of the applicants
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical – Distribution) – Candidates selection will be done on the basis of qualified & valid GATE Score Card (as on 01-01-2017) in Electrical Engineering paper.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form
- Candidates have to pay the application fee
|Name of Posts||Last Date for submission of Online application||Exam Date|
|Line Attendant||20 Sep 2016||19 Oct 2016|
|JE & Accounts Officer (Trainee)||JE – 06 Nov 2016
AO – 15 Nov 2016
|JE – 19 Nov 2016
AO – 27 Nov 2016
|Programmer Trainee||06 Nov 2016||19 Nov 2016|
|Programmer (Contract)||04 Jan 2017||15 Jan 2017|
|Line Attendant||04 Jan 2017||15 Jan 2017|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)||09 Jan 2017||–|
For Line Attendant
- Candidate should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Minimum 10 Pass
- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) Electrician, Lineman or Wireman or Tar Mistri Certificate
For Junior Engineer
- The candidates should be having Diploma / Degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University / Institution recognized by University Grants Commission / AICTE
For Accounts Officers – Trainee
- The candidates should be Chartered Accountant (From ICAI) / ICWA (from ICWAI) pass
For Programmer Trainee
- The candidate should be a MCA or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Technology (or any equivalent graduate degree in relevant branch of engineering) from a Institute recognized by AICTE or a University recognized by UGC, with minimum 65% marks or minimum 6.5 CGPA in aggregate in case of General & OBC category candidates and 55% marks or minimum 5.5 CGPA in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates
For Programmer (Contract)
- The candidate should be a MCA or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Technology (or any equivalent graduate degree in relevant branch of engineering) from a Institute recognized by AICTE or a University recognized by UGC, with minimum 60% marks or minimum 6.5 CGPA in aggregate in case of General & OBC category candidates and 50% marks or minimum 5 CGPA in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)
- Tthe candidate should be having full-time regular BE / B.Tech or any equivalent degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University / Institution recognized by University Grants Commission / AICTE.
For Line Attendant
Exam will be held at different centers of Indore and Bhopal. Examination will be conducted by the MP Online. Exam pattern consist of 100 question of multiple choice. The duration of the Exam is 02 hrs and the medium of the exam is Hindi.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Exam. Candidates shortlisted after the application process will be appeared in the examination.
Minimum cutoff marks for Unreserved / Gen categories candidates is 40 % and for SC / ST candidates minimum cutoff marks is 30 %.
Candidates who have 3 yrs experience of meter reading work will get extra 10 % marks as a bonus. These candidates will have to show the certificate of the experience issued by the any company of the MP which is affiliated Madhya Pradesh Pashchim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company.
Merit List will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam and the bonus marks obtained by the candidates who have experience in Meter Reading work.
After declaration of the merit list, candidates will go for physical test. And the final selection will be made after the physical test.
Candidates have to show the following certificates at the time of Physical Test :
- Passing certificate and Mark Sheet of 10th.
- Domicile Certificate of MP.
- Caste Certificate.
- Identity proof with photo like driving licence, voter id card, adhar card, bank pass book, passport,etc.
- Character certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Address Proof.
- NOC issued by Organisation (if working).
- Certificate related to Ex-Military person (If applicable).
After the physical test candidates have to show the medical fitness certificate issued by district hospital, Civil Surgeon. The candidates will be rejected If the candidates will fail to show the medical fitness certificate.
For Junior Engineer, Accounts Officers – Trainee, Programmer Trainee & Programmer (Contract)
- Online application are invited through MP Online. The Eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form satisfying the aforementioned criteria have to undergo an online assessment test comprising of 100 questions of 3 marks each. The maximum marks oftest paper will be 300. The duration of online assessment test will be of two hours containing the questions as per the prescribed syllabus.
- The Online assessment test shall be conducted by MP Online at Jabalpur. Test may also be organized in other cities of Madhya Pradesh depending on the number of applicants.
- There shall be negative marking, therefore, I mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer. The marks scored will be calculated as per the formula (3R-W) where R=number of right answers and W=number of wrong answers.
- Admit Cards for online assessment test will be available online on www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates may download the admit card from the MP Online website and produce a copy of the same for appearing in the online academic assessment test.
- The presence of the candidates at various test centres shall be marked and recorded in an appropriate manner as may be decided by the Company.
- The answer sheet of individual candidate, and model answer sheet (key) will be furnished within three days from date of test.
- For preparation of merit the weightage of online assessment test to experience shall be 80:20. The total marks will be 375, 300 marks for online assessment test and 75 marks for experience.
- The cut off marks in the online assessment test for merit list preparation shall be 50% for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- The weightage of experience will be given to departmental candidates (regular or on contract of MPSEB & its successor companies) only. A maximum of 20% weightage (Maximum 75 marks) will be given for 60 months experience in relevant field for completed months on pro rata basis.
- Based on the online assessment test, an overall merit list will be prepared. The merit list of all candidates shall be prepared and the post of UR category shall be filled up (irrespective of candidates belonging to any category). After filling all the posts of UR category, merit list of remaining candidates of only reserved categories belonging to ST/SC/OBC shall be prepared upto the cut off marks of respective category.
- If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list.
- The validity of the waiting list shall be one year from the date of declaration of result. However, the recruitment process may be closed for operation of waiting list by issuing specific order even before one year. After issuance of specific order of closure of the process, the claim of any candidate shall not be entertained.
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)
- The selection will be done on the basis of qualified and valid GATE Score Card (as on 01.01.2017) in Electrical Engineering paper. The merit list will be prepared by MP Online based on the marks obtained in Valid Gate Score Card (as on 01.01.2017) in Electrical Engineering. Based on this merit list candidates will be called for verification of original documents and thereafter the final selected candidates will be appointed provisionally as Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical-Distribution) on regular basis as per the company’s requirement.