|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 – M.P. Poorv Keshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd. has issued various notification for the various recruitment posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 before last date and after that download admit card from MP Online website.
Get here complete details of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 here like application process, admit card, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Latest: Result of Line Attendant will be declared soon. Please check from the ‘Result’ page.
|Application Form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Answer key||Click here|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying which is available on the official website or on this page.
|Advt||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|#1 Notification||Line Attendant||245|
Age Limit –
- Line Attendant – 18 to 40
- For Line Attendant
- Unreserved / OBC Category candidates Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST category candidates Rs. 800/-
Selection Process –
- For Line Attendant – Written Exam – Physical test + Medical test
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form
- Candidates have to pay the application fee
|Name of Posts||Last Date for submission of Online application||Exam Date|
|Line Attendant||25 Jul 2017||26 Aug 2017|
For Line Attendant
- Candidate should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Minimum 10 Pass
- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) Electrician, Lineman or Wireman or Tar Mistri Certificate
For Line Attendant
Examination will be conducted by the MP Online. Exam pattern consist of 100 question of multiple choice. The duration of the Exam is 02 hrs and the medium of the exam is Hindi.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Exam. Candidates shortlisted after the application process will be appeared in the examination.
Minimum cutoff marks for Unreserved / Gen categories candidates is 40 % and for SC / ST candidates minimum cutoff marks is 30 %.
Candidates who have 3 yrs experience of meter reading work will get extra 10 % marks as a bonus. These candidates will have to show the certificate of the experience issued by the any company of the MP which is affiliated Madhya Pradesh Pashchim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company.
Merit List will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam and the bonus marks obtained by the candidates who have experience in Meter Reading work.
After declaration of the merit list, candidates will go for physical test. And the final selection will be made after the physical test.
Candidates have to show the following certificates at the time of Physical Test :
- Passing certificate and Mark Sheet of 10th.
- Domicile Certificate of MP.
- Caste Certificate.
- Identity proof with photo like driving licence, voter id card, adhar card, bank pass book, passport,etc.
- Character certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Address Proof.
- NOC issued by Organisation (if working).
- Certificate related to Ex-Military person (If applicable).
After the physical test candidates have to show the medical fitness certificate issued by district hospital, Civil Surgeon. The candidates will be rejected If the candidates will fail to show the medical fitness certificate.