MPPKVVCL Result 2016-17 can be checked here. Result of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017 indicates details of shortlisted / qualified candidates. MPPKVVCL has issued notifications for the recruitment of the various posts. Selection for Line Attendant will be made on basis of Written Exam – Physical test + Medical test and for For Junior Engineer, Accounts Officers – Trainee, Programmer Trainee & Programmer (Contract) selection will be made on the basis of Online test, Merit List for the assortment of the applicants. Selection for Assistant Engineer (Electrical – Distribution) will be done on the basis of qualified & valid GATE Score Card (as on 01-01-2017) in Electrical Engineering paper.
After successful conduction of examination in each stage result will be uploaded on official website of MP Online i.e www.mponline.gov.in. Get here complete details of MPPKVVCL Result 2016-17.
|Name of Posts||Exam Date||Result / Merit List Date|
|Line Attendant||19 Oct 2016||13 Nov 2016|
|JE & Accounts Officer (Trainee)||JE – 19 Nov 2016
AO – 27 Nov 2016
|JE selected candidates list
AE score card
|Programmer Trainee||19 Nov 2016||Selected candidates list|
|Programmer (Contract)||15 Jan 2017||Selected candidates list|
|Line Attendant||15 Jan 2017||Selected candidates list of Line Attendant For Physical & Document verification – Announced|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)||Selection will be based on merit||List of candidates for Verification of Documents|
MPPKVVCL Result 2016 – 2017
Candidates who have successfully appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website or on this page. You can get direct link to check the MPPKVVCL Result 2016 on this page.
MPPKVVCL Programmer (Contract) 2016 selected candidates – Click here for list of selected candidates.
MPPKVVCL Programmer (Contract) Recruitment 2016 Score Card – Click here for Score Card.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2016 Score Card – Click here for Score Card.
MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution) 2016 – Click here for List of candidates for Verification of Documents.
MPPKVVCL Programmer Trainee 2016 selected candidates – Click here for list of selected candidates.
MPPKVVCL Junior Engineer (Electrical) selected candidates – Click here for list of selected candidates.
MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer selected candidates – Click here for list of selected candidates.
MPPKVVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Score Card – Click here for Score Card.
MPPKVVCL Accounts Officer (Trainee) Recruitment 2016 Score Card – Click here for Score Card.
MPPKVVCL Programmer Trainee Recruitment 2016 Score Card – Click here for Score Card.
Check MPPKVVCL Result 2016 Line Attendant – Click here to check MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Result 2016.
Click here for List of Selected candidates for Physical Test and Document verification for Line Attendent post.
You will see result in the form of merit list. MPPKVVCL will compile marks of all test takers and add bonus marks wherever applicable to publish Merit List.
Official website where MPPKVVCL Result 2016 is declared is mponline.gov.in.
Selection Process for Line Attendant
- All in all MPPKVVCL will select candidates on the basis of performance in the exam. Shortlisted candidates will appear for physical tests.
- Minimum cut off marks for Unreserved / Gen categories candidates is 40 % and for SC / ST candidates minimum cutoff marks is 30 %.
- Candidates who have 3 yrs experience of meter reading work will get extra 10 % marks as a bonus. These candidates will have to show the certificate of the experience.
- MPPKVVCL Merit List will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam and the bonus marks obtained by the candidates who have experience in Meter Reading work.
- After declaration of the merit list, candidates will go for physical test. The final selection will be after the physical test.
Selection Process for Junior Engineer, Accounts Officers – Trainee, Programmer Trainee and Programer (Contract)
- For preparation of merit the weightage of online assessment test to experience shall be 80:20. The total marks will be 375, 300 marks for online assessment test and 75 marks for experience.
- The cut off marks in the online assessment test for merit list preparation shall be 50% for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- The weightage of experience will be given to departmental candidates (regular or on contract of MPSEB & its successor companies) only. A maximum of 20% weightage (Maximum 75 marks) will be given for 60 months experience in relevant field for completed months on pro rata basis.
- Based on the online assessment test, an overall merit list will be prepared. The merit list of all candidates shall be prepared and the post of UR category shall be filled up (irrespective of candidates belonging to any category). After filling all the posts of UR category, merit list of remaining candidates of only reserved categories belonging to ST/SC/OBC shall be prepared upto the cut off marks of respective category.
- If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list.
- The validity of the waiting list shall be one year from the date of declaration of result. However, the recruitment process may be closed for operation of waiting list by issuing specific order even before one year. After issuance of specific order of closure of the process, the claim of any candidate shall not be entertained.
Selection Process for Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)
- The selection will be done on the basis of qualified and valid GATE Score Card (as on 01.01.2017) in Electrical Engineering paper. The merit list will be prepared by MP Online based on the marks obtained in Valid Gate Score Card (as on 01.01.2017) in Electrical Engineering. Based on this merit list candidates will be called for verification of original documents and thereafter the final selected candidates will be appointed provisionally as Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical-Distribution) on regular basis as per the company’s requirement.