MPPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2018 has been released by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Application Form available from December 18, 2017, for Prelim Exam. Now the candidates who qualified for the Prelim Exam can now apply for the main exam May 10, 2018, onwards. Application Form has been released at the official website of MPPSC. Candidate can apply for the following posts by visiting the Website of MPPSC. Candidate must fill the application on or before the last date i.e. June 09, 2018. The Correction in the application form will be commenced from May 15, 2018, and ends on June 15, 2018. Candidate must read eligibility criteria before applying for these vacancies. Get MPPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2018 complete information here.
MPPSC Forest Ranger Main Application Form 2018
Application form for MPPSC Forest Ranger Examination 2018 can be filled online from the official website or from the direct link provided below as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to must read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form.
|Event||Prelims Dates||Mains Dates|
|Application Form filling start from||18 Dec 2017||10 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||08 Jan 2018||09 Jun 2018|
|Correction in Application Form starts||23 Dec 2017||15 May 2018|
|Correction in Application Form ends||10 Jan 2018||15 Jun 2018|
|Preliminary Examination||18 Feb 2018||To be Announced|
- Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for the recruitment of MPPSC.
- Pay For Unpaid Application Form: Click here to pay the Application Fee.
For Main Exam
- For SC/ST/OBC/ MP State Candidates – Rs. 400/- + Portal Fee (150 via Kiosk, 100 via Self)
- For All other Candidates – Rs. 800/- + Portal Fee (150 via Kiosk, 100 via Self)
For Prelims Exam
- For SC/ST/OBC/ MP State Candidates – Rs. 250/- + Rs. 40/- as Portal Fee
- For All other Candidates – Rs. 500/- + Rs. 40/- as Portal Fee
How to Apply?
- Visit the Official website of MPPSC or direct link provided above.
- Search the link to apply the post.
- Fill up the application form in proper manner.
- Fill the details after checked click the submit button.
- To get the registration id and password.
- The pay the amount by the state bank of Hyderabad.
- The registration id and password secured for the used future purpose.
- Complete the application process take printout.
Correction In Application Form
Applicants can do correction in their application form from May 15, 2018, for the main exam. The correction will be done in online mode. The last to do correction in application form is June 15, 2018. For correction in the application, form candidate has to pay Rs. 50/- as a correction fee. To change the category from categorized to Uncategorized, the candidate has to pay Rs. 250/- as correction fee. There is no charge to change of category from uncategorized to categorized.