MPPSC Prelims 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Prelims 2022 is scheduled to be held on April 24, 2022. The MPPSC prelims admit card is expected to be released on April 15, 2022, on the official website, mppsc.mp.gov.in. The state-level examination is conducted every year by the conducting body, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission to recruit posts for the State Services (Rajya Sewa Pariksha) and Forest Services, this year there are 346 vacancies for the mentioned posts. The MPPSC is held in 3 stages, namely Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification to be eligible for the MPPSC 2022. The candidate must also be an Indian national, being a minimum of 21 years of age.
MPPSC Prelims 2022
The MPPSC SSE exam is held to select the best candidates in Madhya Pradesh for various positions in the Government of Madhya Pradesh’s departments.
MPPSC 2022 – An Overview
Candidates can check below the brief information of MPPSC 2022:
|Name of Exam||MPPSC Prelims 2022|
|Full Form||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|MPPSC 2022 Prelims Admit Card Date||April 15, 2022|
|MPPSC 2022 Prelims Exam Date||April 24, 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||346|
|Posts||State Administrative Services Deputy District President, State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD), Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director, Assistant Commissioner, Cooperative Inspector/ Extension Officer, Labour Officer, Assistant Labour Officer, Chief Municipal Officer, Additional Asst Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat), Development Block Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service.|
3-week preparation tips and tricks to guarantee merit in MPPSC Prelims 2022
In order to crack the MPPSC examination, candidates must make sure to formulate a planned strategy while writing the paper, it is important for candidates to note down certain important points before attempting the examination. Candidates can refer to the tips mentioned below:
1. The best approach to writing the examination is using smart work and time management, candidates must create a study plan allotting more time to their weak points and topics they are less confident with and less towards their strengths. Candidates should also make sure they are well versed with the exam pattern and the weightage of each section, to ensure they divide the given time correctly between each section in the examination.
2. Scoring in static portions of the examination should be the candidate’s priority, static topics are those that do not change with time and have stayed uniform with time, these include knowledge on History, Polity, Geography, and Economic Topics. Candidates should prioritize topics like General Science and Environment, History of India and Independent India, Indian polity and Economy, along with Sports in India.
3. Since the MPPSC is a state-level examination, the candidate’s knowledge of the state, Madhya Pradesh in this case is very important. The candidate should allot adequate time towards Geography, History, and Culture of Madhya Pradesh, along with the polity and economy of the state. The candidate must also be aware of important government officials and authorities of the state and relevant ministries.
4. The candidate MUST be well aware of current affairs happening in both the state as well as on a national level, candidates are advised to read the newspaper, online news articles, and watch videos on daily affairs for at least 1 hour every day till the examination. Questions on current affairs are based purely on the knowledge of the candidate, hence good preparation and enough time given towards them will guarantee merit.
5. Candidates are also required to have sufficient knowledge of all relevant acts and national, regional, and statutory bodies, they are advised to go through government bodies and commissions in the remaining time of their preparation and briefly know their objective and how they function.
6. General aptitude and reasoning is an important part of the Prelims examination, it is the second paper of the preliminary round and consists of Logical and Analytical reasoning, Mental ability, and Numerical skills along with English and Hindi comprehension and Communication skills. It is a scoring paper if prepared properly, candidates are advised to practice sample questions from general aptitude daily till the examination and attempt maximum number of mock papers under a strict timer of 2 hours for 100 questions.
7. Since the MPPSC examination does NOT have negative marking, candidates are advised to attempt a maximum number of questions in paper 1 and paper 2 – General Studies and General Aptitude, respectively. Candidates have rewarded 2 marks for every correct answer.
MPPSC 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern and Qualifying Cutoff
The MPPSC 2022 preliminary round consists of 2 sections – General Studies and General Aptitude. 2 hours are allotted to candidates for each section. There are 100 questions in each section. 2 marks are awarded for each correct answer, no marks are deducted for wrong and unattempted answers. The prelims exam consists of 200 total questions with 4 hours allotted time. The minimum qualifying score is 40% for General Category and 30% for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and Person with Disability (PwD).