MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam Admit Card 2018 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission will publish the Admit card for the Main examination before one week of Main Examination. MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam is scheduled to be held on September 08, 2018, in the district of Maharastra. The candidates who succeed to apply before the last date of application with the requisite amount of fee will be able to download the MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam Admit Card 2018. The candidate can get all the information related to MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam Admit Card 2018 on this page.
MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam Admit Card 2018
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website or they can get the admit card from here only. A direct link will be given here. The admit card will not be sent by post. The only mode of getting the Admit card is online.
|Issuance of Prelim Admit Card||09 May 2018|
|MPSC Agriculture Service (Pre) Exam||20 May 2018|
|Issuance of Main Admit Card||To be announced|
|MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam||08 Sep 2018|
- Main Admit Card: Link to download the Main Exam admit card will be available on www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice.
How to download the Admit Card?
The candidate who will apply for the MPSC Agriculture Service (Main) Exam will able to download the admit card. The admit card will be download by these steps.
- Click the above link or visit the official website.
- Now the candidate has to click on the link “Download Admit card” link, flashing on the website.
- Now candidate has to log in to the page with username and password, which he/she get at the time of registration.
- Now admit card page will be open. After getting the admit card page candidate has to take a printout of it and has to carry on the day of the exam.
Information on the Admit card
The admit card will consist of some basic details. The candidate should make sure that the details given on the admit card should be correct and be exactly the same as provided at the time of filling the application form. The details will contain
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Examination Name
- Conducting body name
- Examination Venue
- Reporting time
The admit card is key to the examination hall. The candidate will not be allowed to exam hall without the admit card. The candidate has to report on the examination venue on the reporting time specified on the admit card. No candidates will be allowed in the examination hall after starting the exam. Any electronic item is not allowed in the examination hall. If the candidate will be found with any of electronic thing then it will be considered as unfair means.
MPSC Agriculture Service Exam