MPSC Clerk Typist 2017 Admit Card is issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. For now, the candidates can download the MPSC Clerk Typist Main Admit Card 2017. The Main exam will be held on September 03, 2017, and the candidates is require the admit card to enter the exam hall. The MPSC Clerk Typist Admit Card for Main exam is only available at mpsc.gov.in. However, the link to access the downloading portal is alos available on this page as well. It is advised that even after the examination, the candidates keep the MPSC Clerk Typist 2017 Admit Card safely. Check the procedure for downloading MPSC Clerk Typist Admit Card, the importance of it, dates for the issuance and more details on this page.
Latest – Admit Card for Maharashtra MPSC Clerk Typist Main Examination 2017 has been released.
MPSC Clerk Typist Main Admit Card 2017
The admit card of the main examination has been released for those candidates, who have qualified the Preliminary examination. The condition of the carried MPSC Clerk Typist Hall Ticket 2017 should be good. Soiled or mutilated admit card will not be accepted.
MPSC Clerk Typist Admit Card 2017 (Main) Issuance Date
The admit card of MPSC Clerk Typist Main Exam 2017 is available to download from 22 August 2017. The candidate may also have a look at the below mentioned table to check more dates.
|Online application Form for Prelims||April 06 to April 26, 2017|
|Hall Ticket for Prelims Exam||May 30, 2017|
|Prelim Exam Date||June 11, 2017|
|Application form for Main Exam||July 27 to Aug 10, 2017|
|Hall Ticket for Main Exam||August 22, 2017|
|Main Exam Date||September 03, 2017|
Download Here – Click here to download the MPSC Clerk Typist Main Admit Card 2017.
MPSC Clerk Typist Main Admit Card 2017 Notice
How to Download MPSC Clerk Typist Admit Card
The candidates are able to download the admit card by following the steps below:
- Click on the link which will be available on this page. It will open the window as shown below.
- Enter Application ID, in the provided space.
- Click on the ‘Show’ link
- Check and download the displayed check
The candidates will have to download the admit card and carry it as a hard copy on the exam day.
Document to be Carried with MPSC Clerk Typist Admit Card
The candidates will also have to carry one id proof along with the admit card. The ID proof should contain the photograph and the signature of the candidates and must be Government approved. Below is the list of documents, which the candidates may carry along with the admit card of MPSC Clerk Typist 2017
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
If you have forgotten your password
The candidates are advised to keep their exam related information such as username, application number and password. However, if the candidates have forgotten their password they may click the following link and retrieve their password info to download the MPSC Admit Card.
Enter the details:-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile/ Email ID
If you have forgotten your username
Enter the details such as:-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Generate OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Enter new Password
- Confirm Password
- Change Password
General instructions for the candidates for MPSC 2017 Exam
- The candidates will carry the admit card along with a photo and a valid id proof.
- The applicants are advised to check the details of the address of the centre where the exam is to take place printed on the MPSC Clerk Typist 2017 Admit Card.
- The candidates must report at least thirty minutes prior the commencement of the exam.
- The individuals will be responsible for their own belongings.
- It is advised that the candidates visit the exam centre a day prior the exam day in order to avoid any delay in reaching the exam centre.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the exam has commenced.
- Please do not carry any electronic gadget in the exam hall as it will lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
- If the candidate requires to leave his/her seat for any purpose they must task the permission of the invigilator and raise their hand first.
- No candidate can leave the exam hall before the time for the exam expires.
- The candidate who are find attempting to circumvent the instructions laid for them, they shall be disqualified from writing the test.
- In case, a student is found misbehaving, or found using any unfair means to answer the questions, he/she shall be disqualified from giving the test.
- No request shall be entertained in such matter.
The exam will be conducted in the following districts:
Ahmednagar, Buldhana, Jalna, Nanded, Sangli, Palghar, Akola, Chandrapur, Satara, Navi Mumbai, Dhule, Amravati, Kundaal, Nashik, Latur, Kolhapur, Nandurbar, Solapur, Aurangabad, Gadchiroli, Alibag, Gondia, Mumbai, suburban, osmanabad, Parbhani, Thane, Wardha, Beed, Hungoli, Mumbai west, Jalgaon, Nagpur, Bhandara, Pune, Ratnagiri, yavataml and Washim.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.