MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Admit Card 2018 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission will publish the admit card after successful submission of application form by the candidates. The MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Admit Card will be published one week before the exams on the MPSC website. The candidates who will submit the application form with fee will be the eligible person to download the admit card. Check more details about MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Admit Card on this page.
MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Admit Card 2018
The admit card of MPSC Maharashtra Forest service Exam will be issued online once the application process will be over. The admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates. The candidates have to download the Admit Card from the official website or from this page. a direct link to download the admit card is given below. Before downloading the admit card candidates should check the examination dates in the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||Before one week of exam|
|MPSC Maharastra Forest Service (Pre) Exam||24 Jun 2018|
|MPSC Maharastra Forest Service (Main) Exam||28 Oct 2018|
Admit Card: The Admit card will be available on www.mpsc.gov.in.
How to get the Admit Card of MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Admit Card 2018?
The candidate who will fill the form MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Admit Card 2018 will only eligible to download the admit card. Some steps will need to be followed by the candidate in order to download the Admit Card.
- Click on the given link or visit the official website.
- A link to download the admit card will be flashing on the page.
- The candidate has to click on the link and need to log in to download the admit card.
- Now the admit will be open, a candidate should take the printout of the Admit Card.
Information and Instructions about the Admit Card
After taking the print out of the Admit card candidates should check the details provided on the admit card. The details should be same as provided by the candidate at the time of filling the application form. The admit card will consist of the following details
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Parent Name
- Examination Name and Date
- Center Name and Code
- Reporting Time
- Conducting Body
- Examination Duration
The instruction present on the Admit card should be followed by the candidates. those are mandatory and has to strictly followed by the candidates. Instructions on the admit card will be as follows
- The candidate will not be allowed without admit card in the examination hall.
- A photo identity proof should be carried by the candidates on the day of the exam along with the admit card.
- The candidate has to report at the examination venue on the specified time. After starting the exam no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Any electronic items if found with the candidate then, the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, and it would be considered as Unfair means.