MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2018 -After completion of prelims the MPSC released the MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2018 at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The Commission provided 12 days to complete the application process. The application process for mains commenced on September 12 to 23, 2018. The candidates had to pay the application fee to complete the application form. The application fee differs for each category. The recruitment will be done to select the candidates as Assistant Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, in Maharashtra. Check all the details of MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2018 on this page.
MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2018
The application form for MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam has been released by MPSC. The candidates should note that only qualifiers of prelims examination are able to fill the form. The
Important dates for submitting the application form and fee
|MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2018||Important Date|
|Commencement of Online Application||15 Mar 2018|
|Commencement of Application Fee submission online||15 Mar 2018|
|Last date of online application||04 Apr 2018|
|Last date of Application fee submission through online||04 Apr 2018 till 11:00 PM|
|Last date application fee submission through SBI bank Challan||05 Apr 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Application form submission for main examination||12 to 23 Sep 2018|
Application Form: Process Over …..!!
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
The Application Fee for General category Candidates is Rs. 374/-.
The Application Fee for Reserved category Candidate is Rs. 274/-
The application fee can be submitted through the following provided methods
- Online mode: Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- Offline mode: State Bank of India Challan.
- By Nagrik Suvidha Kendra.
How to fill the Application Form?
The application form for the MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam will be available on the official website mahampsc.mpsconline.gov.in. To fill the application form a step by step description is given below.
Filling Application Form
- First of all, a candidate has to click on the given link.
- After clicking on the link, a candidate will redirect to the website page. Naw candidate has to create the account for as a new user. A username and password will be assigned to the candidate.
- Now candidate has to fill the application form with appropriate documents, here candidate has to fill the basic and educational details. After submitting the application form candidate has to submit the application fee.
Submitting Application Fee
- For submitting the application fee candidate has to click on “My Account” link, after that candidate has to click on “My Application” link. Then, the candidate has to click on “Competitive Exam” link, here candidate will find a “Pay Now” link. If a candidate has not submitted the fee till then, the status will be shown “Unpaid”.
- After clicking on “Pay Now” candidate will get three options to submit the fee. As said above, now as per the preference of the candidates for the mode of payment, the fee can be submitted.
Choosing Examination Center
- After submitting the fee candidate has to choose the examination center. After selecting the center the capacity of the center will be shown to the candidate if the capacity will be full then the candidate will have to choose the other center, after completion of process candidate has to click on “SAVE” button.
Which documents will be needed to fill the application form?
Some documents will be required to fill the application form. These documents are mandatory if a candidate fails to provide the documents the candidature will be cancelled. The documents are
- Marksheet of 10th class or any equivalent document
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary or any equivalent document
- Proof of passing the degree, or any equivalent document by a recognized organization
- passport size photographs