MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2019 – After completion of prelims the MPSC released the MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2019 for main exam at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The Commission provided 16 days to complete the application process. The application process for mains commenced on August 03 to 19, 2019. The candidates had to pay the application fee to complete the application form. The application fee differs for each category. The recruitment will be done to select the candidates as Assistant Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, in Maharashtra. Check all the details of MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2019 on this page.
MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2019
The application form for MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam has been released by MPSC. The candidates should note that only qualifiers of prelims examination are able to fill the form. The
Important dates for submitting the application form and fee
|MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2019||Important Date|
|Commencement of Online Application||08 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Application Fee submission online||28 Mar 2019|
|Last date of online application||28 Mar 2019|
|Last date of Application fee submission through online||28 Mar 2019|
|Last date application fee submission through SBI bank Challan||29 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Online Application for main exam||03 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Application form submission for main exam||19 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Application fee submission through online||20 Aug 2019|
Application Form: Click here to apply for MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam Application Form 2019 for Main exam.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Announcement regarding submission of Application Form
The Application Fee for General category Candidates is Rs. 374/-.
The Application Fee for Reserved category Candidate is Rs. 274/-
The application fee can be submitted through the following provided methods
- Online mode: Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- Offline mode: State Bank of India Challan.
- By Nagrik Suvidha Kendra.
How to fill the Application Form?
The application form for the MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Exam was available on the official website mahampsc.mpsconline.gov.in.
To fill the application form a step by step description is given below.
Filling Application Form
- First of all, a candidate has to click on the given link.
- After clicking on the link, a candidate will redirect to the website page. A new candidate has to create the account for as a new user. A username and password will be assigned to the candidate for filling the application form and also used in further recruitment processes like downloading Admit card and result.
- Now the candidate has to fill the application form with appropriate documents, here candidate has to fill the basic and educational details. After submitting the application form candidate has to submit the application fee.
Submitting Application Fee
- For submitting the application fee candidate has to click on “My Account” link, after that candidate has to click on “My Application” link. Then, the candidate has to click on “Competitive Exam” link, here candidate will find a “Pay Now” link. If a candidate has not submitted the fee till then, the status will be shown “Unpaid”.
- After clicking on “Pay Now” candidate will get three options to submit the fee. As said above, now as per the preference of the candidates for the mode of payment, the fee can be submitted.
Choosing Examination Center
- After submitting the fee candidate has to choose the examination center. After selecting the center the capacity of the center will be shown to the candidate if the capacity will be full then the candidate will have to choose the other center, after completion of process candidate has to click on “SAVE” button.
Which documents will be needed to fill the application form?
Some documents will be required to fill the application form. These documents are mandatory if a candidate fails to provide the documents the candidature will be cancelled. The documents are
- Marksheet of 10th class or any equivalent document
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary or any equivalent document
- Proof of passing the degree, or any equivalent document by a recognized organization
- passport size photographs.
About MPSC Forest Services Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is conducting for MPSC Forest Service examination. The selection process for this recruitment is divided into three phases i.e. the prelims and the main exam, followed by interviews. Candidates who score the qualifying marks in the prelims exam shall be eligible to take the main exam.