|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
MPSC was established with an aim to provide a smooth and efficient functioning to the Government of Maharashtra. MPSC undertakes the responsibility of creating vacancies in the Government posts for the eligible candidates and advises them on Recruitment Rules (RR), promotions, transfers etc. MPSC has been entrusted with the major function of conducting examinations in the state for the appointment of the candidates on various positions under Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations. MPSC had recently a notification inviting applications to recruit about 1008 candidates for the post of Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer in 2017. Candidates can get here MPSC PSI Admit Card 2017, MPSC STI Admit Card 2017 and MPSC ASO Admit Card 2017.
MPSC Admit Card 2017– Admit Card of MPSC for Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2017 has been issued by the MPSC. The MPSC 2017 Admit Card is also searched as the hall ticket/ call letter and it is issued to those candidates who have submitted their application form and fees on time. Some of the Important details of the exam such as examination center, date and time, photograph and signature imprint and candidate’s roll number etc are printed on the admit card.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer 2017 Admit Card – Main Exam
Visit the official website at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in for downloading your MPSC Admit Card. Enter your “Registration ID” to obtain it. Candidates are advised to keep it safely with them because it is an important document without which candidate cannot be able to give the exam.
Important Dates for MPSC Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer
|Date of the exam – PSI||05 Nov 2017|
|Date of the exam – ASO||10 Dec 2017|
|Date of the exam – STI||07 Jan 2018|
- List of Recommended candidates for STI main exam: Click here to check the list.
- Notice Regarding Recommendation: Click here to check the notice.
Download Admit Card:
- Click here to download the Admit Card for ASO.
- Login Here to download admit card for MPSC PSI Mains Exam 2017.
- Click Here to download admit card without Username & Password.
How to download the MPSC Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website at mahamoac.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now check the link for admit card download without hall ticket number
- Click the link and filter the information
- Your Registration ID will be required
- Admit card will display on the screen
- Check printed info
- Download the page for taking it to the exam hall.
After downloading the MPSC Admit Card 2017
Following details will be printed on the MPSC Admit Card 2017 :
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Exam venue
- Instructions for the exam
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Centre details
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate etc
Instructions for the candidates
- The candidates are advised to take the admit card to the exam hall as you may not be
allowed to sit for the written test without it.
- The admit card is provisional and it will act as your entry pass in the hall.
- The candidates are requested to reach the exam hall 30 minutes prior the exam starts in
case there are any formalities to be performed at the test centre.
- Do not carry any valuable item at the exam place. There may not be any facility of safe
keeping these items/objects.
- You are expected to fully comply to the instructions provided on the test booklet.
- Do not tear the seal of the test booklet unless asked.
- If you want to leave the exam hall for any emergency, raise your hand to let the
- Do not leave the hall until the time prescribed for the exam expires.