|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Application Form for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2016-17 for Main Exam is issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates who have qualified the Prelims exam can now fill their application form for the main exam. Candidates must apply online application form for MPSC PSI Main Exam 2016-17 on or before the last 01 June 2017. Aspirants can get more information about the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form from here.
|Online Application starts from||18 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||01 Jun 2017|
MPSC PSI Main Application Form 2017
Application can be filled online for the post of Sub Inspector from the official website of MPSC. Candidates are requested to read all the details regarding MPSC PSI Application Form 2017 before filling the Application Form.
Get MPSC PSI Application Form 2017 here – Click here to fill MPSC PSI Application Form 2017 for Main Exam.
Application Fee for Main Exam
- For General Candidates – Rs. 523/-
- For Reserved candidates – Rs. 323/-
How to Apply?
- Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link named MPSC PSI Exam 2016-17 Vacancy Recruitment.
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of the application.
General Instructions for Main Exam
General Instructions for Prelims Exam