|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Application Form 2017 – MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Application process has been started for Main Exam. Candidates who have qualified the Prelims Exam are eligible to apply for Main Exam. Only those candidates will get the admit card who will submit their online application form before the last date of the online application. So, candidates are advised fill their application form very carefully and submit it before the last date of the online application. All the details related to the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Application Form is given below.
|Online Application Starts for Main Exam||29 Apr 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online for Main Exam||13 May 2017|
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Application Form 2017
Online application form for Main Exam of the Sales Tax Inspector recruitment 2016-17 is available on the official website. Link to fill the online application form is also available on this page. So, candidates can use this direct link to fill the online application form.
- Apply Online for Main Exam.
Candidates are advised to submit the online application form before the last date of the online application.
Application Fee for Main Exam
Candidates have to pay the application fee after the filling of the online application. Application form with the application fee will be rejected.
- Sc / ST candidates have to pay Rs. 323/-
- General candidates have to pay Rs. 523/-
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online (Login) through MPSC website or from the direct link provided above.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online Application form.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and keep it safe for the future reference.