MPSC State Service Application Form 2021 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has extended the last date to submit MPSC State Service 2021 application fees to November 18, 2021. Aspirants can now submit MPSC State service application form 2021 for prelims online at mpsconline.gov.in. Fees for the general category is Rs. 544/- & for the backward category is Rs. 344/-. MPSC conducts exams every year for the post like deputy collector, block development officer, tehsildar. Candidates who are completed or are currently in the final year of graduation can apply for MPSC State Service 2021 exam. Candidates can get all the information regarding MPSC State Service Application Form 2021 here.
Latest: The last date to pay fees for MPSC State Service application form 2021 is now extended. Apply through the link provided below.
MPSC State Service Application Form 2021
Students can get all the dates regarding MPSC State Service Application Form here in the following table.
|Application Form Starting||05 Oct 2021|
|Application Form Ending||25 Oct 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee|
02 Nov 2021
Apply here – Click here to submit MPSC State Services Application Form 2021
Click here to check the notice regarding last date extension in the application fee.
Last Date Extension Notice
Application Fee for MPSC State Service Application Form 2021
Application Fee for MPSC State Service Exam – one can pay the application fee in both online as well as offline mode. Extra bank charges are applicable to both general & backward category candidates.
Documents required for MPSC State Service Application Form
MPSC has given an elaborate list of documents that are required for state services. We are giving a detailed list of documents below which are required to fill the MPSC State Service Application Form 2021.
- Name – candidate has to submit SSC certificate
- Age – School leaving Certificate/Birth certificate approved by competent authority.
- For Educational Qualification Degree Certificate
- Backward category candidates – caste certificate.
- Those who are availing benefits reservation non-creamy layer certificate approved by competent authority
- Handicapped students – disability certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Married candidates – small family declaration.
Image Specifications for MPSC State Service Application Form
MPSC have given detailed guidelines & steps regarding image & sign specifications which are required to upload the relevant data while filling application form.
|Image||3.5*4.5||Maximum 50 kb||Jpg. or jpeg.|
How to apply for MPSC State Service 2021 –
Candidates can apply for the exam using the following steps –
- Students need to visit the official website of MPSC, mpsconline.gov.in.
- If students are new they have to create their account by using their valid mobile no. & email by going on the official website of MPSC.
- After creating an account candidates will get an account id & password by email or message. Keep it safe for any future communication
- Then click on the exam apply link for which one wants to apply.
- After that candidates have to fill the application form in a given deadline with attaching required documents as mentioned below in our article.
- Application form consists of 6 profiles which candidates have to fill one by one.
- After that fill the application fee as per convenience in online mode or by using the DD method.
- Then select the exam centre. There will be 37 choices for the exam centre.
- Then finally click on submit button
- Final receipt of candidate & confirmation will be generated.
Details to enter in MPSC State Services 2021
MPSC has mentioned on its website that it has to fill while applying for the exam. There are 6 profiles in the application form which need to be filled one by one.
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Required documents
- Physical details
- Qualification details.
Withdrawal of application of MPSC State Service 2021
MPSC has given a detailed procedure on how candidates can withdraw their application after citing valid reasons. To withdraw the application one needs to go on the official website of MPSC, mpsconline.gov.in. The candidate has to first go to the website, then on the homepage click on login. Candidates have to log in using their credentials. After that click on my account section. Then select the year of the exam and post. Then click on the cancel application tab. To cancel the application candidate has to specify valid reasons.
What After MPSC State Services Application Form 2021 Is Over?
After filling the application form candidate will get confirmation mail & a message regarding the same. All further communications are made through a given email & mobile number. The Commission shall release the MPSC State Service admit card 2021 a few days before the exam. Candidates can download admit cards through their login by going on mpsconlinegov.in. Bringing a printed copy of admit card to the exam hall is compulsory. Admit card consists of the name of the candidate, address of exam centre, photo & signature of the candidate & instructions to candidates which are needed to follow during the phase of the exam.
About MPSC State Service Exam 2021
MPSC conducts exams for state services in Maharashtra every year for various posts like Deputy Collector, Tehsildar, Block development officer, Deputy commissioner. This year MPSC has released its notification for around 390 vacancies for different posts. Candidates who have completed or are currently in the final year of graduation with minimum of 19 years of age can apply for the exam. This exam has mainly 3 phases that are prelims which is of 400 marks, mains which is of 700 marks & interview which is of 100 marks. The final result is prepared by combining marks of the mains exam & interview.
Ans. Yes, but for that one needs to have prior knowledge of Marathi as mentioned in the notification of MPSC.
Ans. Aspirants need to have graduation & minimum 19 year of age are the minimum qualification one needs to appear for MPSC.
Ans. No, It is clearly mentioned in the notification of MPSC that there is no refund of fees in any case.