Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released notification for direct recruitment of MRB Recruitment 2017 for 2804 Village Health Nurse / Auxillary Nurse Midwife on temporary basis. Eligible candidates who are interested can fill their application form as per schedule date.
All the candidates are going to participate in the MRB Recruitment 2017 for 2804 Village Health Nurse / Auxillary Nurse Midwife like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
Latest – Provisional Selection List for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife has been announced. Scroll down to check.
MRB Recruitment 2017 for Village Health Nurse / Auxillary Nurse Midwife
Total No. of Posts – 2804
Scale of Pay – Rs. 5,200-20,200+ 2,400 G.P
Educational Qualification – ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Selection Process – Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s).
Application Fee – Rs. 500 /-(Rupees Five Hundred only) be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities, Destitute Widow and eligible Differently abled Persons (DAP)). SC/SCA/ST and DAP (PH), Destitute Widow candidates have to pay Rs. 250 /- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only).
How to Apply – Application can be filled online at official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) www.mrb.tn.gov.in. All the candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process.
|Commencement of online registration of application||03 Feb 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||24 Feb 2017|
|Closure of editing application details||24 Feb 2017|
|Last date of printing application & online fee payment||24 Feb 2017|
|Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank||24 Feb 2017|
MRB Recruitment 2017 Selection List
Provisional Selection List for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife has been announced. The list of candidates selected provisionally for appointment to the
temporary post of VHN / ANM in the Scale of Pay of Rs.5200-20200 + G.P. Rs.2400/- is as follows:-
MRB Recruitment 2017 Certificate Verification
Candidates who have applied for MRB Recruitment 2017 are required to appear for the verification of certificates as per the following date/time/venue.
List of Candidates called for Certificate Verification, Click here.
MRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the online application form for MRB Recruitment 2017 for Village Health Nurse / Auxillary Nurse Midwife post. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application form.
Application Process is over now.
Get MRC Application form 2017 – Click Here to fill the MRB Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Memos etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. While filling up of on-line application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely:
- For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012 :–
SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012 :–
+2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council; and
Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
Conditions & Qualifications
The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, equivalent qualification, status of disability, community and related details etc. are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application, without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, equivalent qualification, status of disability, community and related details etc. through a physical verification process. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
If a candidate claims equivalent qualification, the onus of providing the same rests with the candidate.
Persons with required qualification whether registered in employment exchange or otherwise are eligible to apply.
The rule of reservation and communal rotation is applicable as per the existing orders of the Government of Tamil Nadu in this regard. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)(SCA), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities(MBC/DNC), Backward Classes (other than Muslim)(BC) and the Backward Classes (Muslim)(BCM) will also be eligible for selection against the vacancies to be filled under General turns on the basis of merit ,and where a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)/Scheduled Tribe, Most Backward Class/Denotified Community or Backward Class (other than Muslim)/Backward Class (Muslim) candidate is selected on the basis of merit against the General turn, the vacancy reserved for them will not in any way be affected.
MRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
|Minimum Education qualification||Weightage of marks|
|Certificate / Diploma||HSC/P.U.C**||SSLC/10th|
|Certificate with SSLC (till 2014)||60%||—||40%|
|Certificate with PUC/HSC qualification (2014 onwards)||60%||—||40%|
- In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the VHN (18 months) course or Diploma Course or MPHW(F) Course, then selection for all the candidates will be based on the marks scored by them in SSLC examination only.
- ** Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Certificate, and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage may be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical certificate (instead of HSC and the technical certificate) only.
The selection will be made for the Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife post, duly following the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
For more details of MRB Recruitment 2017 – Download Advertisement.