|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
MRVC Recruitment – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of the Project Engineer. There are total 34 posts. The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the GATE 2016. All the details related to the MRVC Recruitment is available on the official website or on this page like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, important dates, etc.
About MRVC – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR), incorporated on 12th July 1999 under Companies Act, 1956, executes the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP). The Corporation already executed number of suburban rail improvement projects in Mumbai and extended suburbs for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity. The corporation is also involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.
|MRVC Advertisement||Click Here|
MRVC Recruitment 2016
All the interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule given on this page. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying which is given on this page.
Post Name : Project Engineer
Total No. of Post : 34 Posts.
Pay Scale : Rs. 27,520/-
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be based on the score obtained by the candidates in the GATE 2016.
How to Apply : Candidates have to take the printout of the MRVC application form from the official website and send the scanned copy of the application form through e-mail at ‘[email protected]’ and ‘[email protected]’ before the last date of the submission of the MRVC application form.
|Opening Date of Online MRVC Application Forms||01 Nov 2016|
|Closing of Online MRVC Application||30 Nov 2016|
MRVC Recruitment Application Form 2016
Eligible candidates have to fill the MRVC Application Form for the selection of the Project Engineer is given below and then take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the completed scanned copy through e-mail at [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 30 Nov 2016.
Incomplete applications and applications sent through other means/mode shall be summarily rejected.
Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application :
- GATE 2016 Admit card and official Score card of Gate 2016
- Engineering Graduation Mark sheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
MRVC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st November 2016.
MRVC Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of the Project Engineer will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2016. Based on GATE-2016 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2016 Admit Card, GATE-2016 official Score Card, Engineering Graduation Certificate and Marksheet, DOB Certificate / Age proof & print of the Application Form as mentioned in Item 9(ii) above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the selected candidates will have to serve the Corporation for two years for which he/she should execute a Surety Bond of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview of the MRVC Recruitment, are required to bring their original Admit card of GATE 2016, GATE-2016 Score Card, Engineering Graduation Certi. and Marksheet, Date of Birth Certificate / Age proof & print of the MRVC Application Form as mentioned in Item 9(ii) above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any queries/information/correspondence regarding this recruitment process shall be entertained through e-mail only. In the event of non-receipt of any communicationfrom this office within 21 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through e-mail.