MSC Bank Authority is released MSC Bank Admit Card 2017 for various posts on its official website http://www.mscbank.com. Huge numbers of interested and eligible candidates have filled the application form via online mode as per schedule. The MSC Bank Junior Officer, Manager Written Exam held in the month of Feb 2017. MSC Bank Admit card 2017 had been released for the candidates who have filled their Application before the last date. Candidates have to visit the MSC Bank Official website for downloading MSC Bank Junior Officer, Manager Admit Card 2017 for Written Test.
|Downloading of call letter for online test||23 Jan 2017|
|Online Test will be conducted||07 Feb 2017|
|Downloading of call letter for personal Interview||15 days after online test|
MSC Bank Admit Card 2017
Candidates have to visit the MSC Bank’s website (http://www.mscbank.com) for downloading call letters for On-line written test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for call letter download. Interview call letter will also be available here to download the after the examination. Candidates have to follow the same instruction for download the Interview call letter.
The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number,
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
The direct link to download the MSC Bank Admit Card 2017 will also be posted here as per official announcement.
Call letter: Click here to download the Call Letter for the Interview process.
MSC Bank Admit Card 2017: Click here to download the MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Admit Card for Online Test.
Information Handout for Online Exam of various posts – Click Here.
Information Handout for Online Exam of Junior Officer post – Click Here.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination Centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof may be brought in original.
Without valid call letter and stipulated documents candidates will not be allowed to appear the On-line written test / personal interview.
MSC Bank Junior Officer, Manager Admit card which carries information on the examination that is going to be conducted. The admit card will have information on Name of the examination, Name of the candidates, Date and Venue of Exam and general guidelines that are to be followed by the aspirants in the exanimation hall and for entering into the Junior Officer, Manager the admit card plays an important role. The reporting time mentioned on the Admit card is prior to the Start time of the test.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as E-Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar /E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration Card is not valid id proof for identity verification.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with On-line Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination / interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination / interview.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first / last / middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification / their marriage certificate / affidavit.