|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Maharashtra Sate Cooperative Bank is announced a advertisement for 35 Manager & Junior Officer Vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for all those who are looking for government jobs in Maharashtra Sate Cooperative Bank Jobs. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online from here before the last date. All the candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully before filling the Application Form.
|Online Registration & fee payment starts from||21 Dec 2016|
|Last date for online registration and payment of fee||11 Jan 2017|
MSC Bank Application Form 2017
Interested candidates who are eligible for the posts can fill the MSC Bank Application Form 2017 as per schedule date. Candidates are required to pay the application fee as mention below for completing the application process. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Get MSC Bank Application Form 2017 here – Click here to Fill MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form issued by MSC Bank Authority.
- Application fee / intimation charges of Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC / ST / OBC Candidates. The fee is to be paid through On-line Mode. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Important Point to be remember
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- A candidate can apply for only one post & category.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to On-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates to go to the MSC Bank website (http://www.mscbank.com) click on the option “APPLY ON-LINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the On-line application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the On-line application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the On-line application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under Guidelines for Scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Specification for Photograph and Signature
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.