Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank release notification for filling the 35 vacancies of Manager & Junior Officer through Online Test & Personal Interview. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have downloaded their Admit Card from the official website will be eligible to appear in the Written Test held by MSC Bank. All the candidates who appear in the Written Examination can check their MSC Bank Exam Result 2017 from here. The final result will be published after the successful conduction of Personal Interview. Get MSC Bank Result 2017 complete information here.
|Online Test will be conducted||07 Feb 2017|
MSC Bank Result 2017
Result of MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Exam will be issued online at MSC Bank official website. Qualified candidates can check their result from the official website. Qualified candidates in written examination can download their Call Letter for Personal Interview which will be held after the written examination. The direct link of to check the MSC Bank Result 2017 will be posted here.
Get MSC Bank Result 2017 here – Link to check the MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Result will be available here.
Steps to check the MSC Bank Result 2017
- Candidates who want to check the MSC Bank Result 2017 must visit the official website www.mscbank.com
- Find the MSC Bank Junior Officer, Manager Result 2017 Link
- Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for checking the Result.
- Now your Result 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your MSC Bank Result.
- Take print out of your Result and keep safe till the Recruitment process is over.
For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in On-line written test and interview.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates serving in Government, Public Sector – Undertaking. (Including bank) should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of personal interview, in the absence of which his / her candidature may not be considered.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- The bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, is necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.