Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd is also known as MSC Bank. It’s head office is situated in Mumbai. In recently the MSC Bank has released vacancy of Manager, Joint Manager, Assistant Manager & Junior Officer in various discipline. Candidate who meet eligibility criteria for MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 can submit application form on or before the last date. To know about more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process of MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification can visit official website of Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Some details are mentioned below.
Latest – Admit Card for Online Test is now available to download.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
MSC Bank Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 35
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017)
- Manager – 30 years to 40 years
- Joint Manager – 27 years to 37 years
- Assistant Manager – 25 years to 35 years
- Officer Grade II – 23 years to 33 years
- Junior Officer – 20 years to 30 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates who posses LLB / LLM, CA, MBA / M.Sc (Agri), B.E – IT / Computer science / Electronics & Telecomunication / MCA, CS / CA, PG / MBA (Finance / Marketing), Degree Holder, M.Com / M.Sc / MA are eligible to apply.
Selection Process – The selection of candidates will be on the basis of On-line (written) test and personal interview.
- General – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/OBC – Rs. 300/-
How to Apply – Application Form can be filled online from the official website of Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank. Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process.
|Online Registration & fee payment starts from||21 Dec 2016|
|Last date for online registration and payment of fee||11 Jan 2017|
|Downloading of call letter for online test||23 Jan 2017|
|Online Test will be conducted||07 Feb 2017|
|Downloading of call letter for personal Interview||15 days after online test|
MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Discipline||Post||Education Qualification as on 01.01.2017|
|Legal / Recovery||Manager||LLB / LLM|
|Corporate Planning & Institutional Development
(Accounting and Financial Management
|Manager||C A and Preference for additional qualification as ICWA / CS|
|Assistant Manager||C A|
|Agro Industries (Agro Based Project Appraisal and Monitoring)||Manager||MBA / M.Sc. (Agri.) (Preference for Post Graduate in Agronomy, Food Technology, Horticulture,
Dairy, Doctorate in Agriculture)
|Joint Manager||MBA / M.Sc. (Agri.) (Preference for Post- Graduate in Agronomy, Food Technology, Horticulture, Dairy)|
|Information Technology||Assistant Manager||B.E. – IT / computer science /
Electronics & Telecommunication / MCA
|Banking||Manager||CS / CA /ICWA/MCom or Post Graduate in any discipline|
|Assistant Manager||CS / CA / MBA/ ICWA / B.E.IT
or Post Graduate in any discipline
|Officer Grade II||Post Graduate / MBA (Finance / Marketing)|
|Junior Officer||Degree Holder in any discipline|
|Treasury||Manager||M.Com / M.Sc / MA / MBA (finance) and additional Preference for Diploma in Treasury, Investment & Risk Management / Treasury Management|
Post wise eligible age criteria
- Preference will be given to candidates having cleared JAIIB / CAIIB of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance and experience in Banking. There will be no age relaxation for them.
- The qualification (Graduate / Post Graduate) shall be from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. In case of CA, the candidate should be certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Knowledge of Marathi (Writing, Speaking, Reading) is essential.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- Reserve category candidates applying under General Vacancy will not be eligible for any concession or relaxation in any criteria- age and fee.
- The education qualification & work experience prescribed for the post is the minimum. Candidates possessing the higher education / having work experience for more than the prescribed years in the relevant, discipliner shall get preference.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defeat likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Examination Centre
- The On-line written test will be held at Mumbai / Pune / Nagpur / Aurangabad / Nashik / Nanded / Kolhapur.
- The venue and address will be indicated in the call letters.
- No request for the change of venue / date for the On-line written test shall be entertained. The MSC Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidates to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risks and expenses and MSC Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- The MSC Bank reserves the right to cancel the On-line written examination.
- Personal interview will be held at Mumbai. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular cnetre for “On-line” Written Test
OR if the number of the candidates is more than the capacity available for On-line exam for a centre, MSC Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of On-line (written) test and personal interview
Pattern of On-line written test:
For Manager, Joint Manager, Assistant Manager & Officer Grade II Post.
For Junior Officer Post
There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
The On-line (written) Test will be only in English language.
Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks for being shortlisted for further Personal interview. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview based on their performance in On-line Written Test, Education Qualification and Experience. In the interview, the candidate can opt Marathi / Hindi also.
Merit List: For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in On-line written test and interview.
- Reserve category candidates applying under General vacancy will not be eligible for any concession or relaxation in any criteria – age and fee.
- The process of registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the MSC Bank through On-line mode on or before the prescribed last date of submission of application.
- The candidates are requested ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria (viz. age, qualification and experience for the post as on 1 st January 2017).
- Candidates will be subject to verification of the details of the document (s) when they report for the personal interview.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stages of which such scrutiny of the eligibility is to be undertaken, the document to proceed for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence for the personal enquires will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If, any of these shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after entering in to the contract, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce self-attested photo copies of certificates regarding qualification, work experience, in support of their eligibility at the time of interview failing which there candidature will not be considered. The Bank taken no responsibility to correct any certificate / remittance sent separately.
- Any amendment / change in the clauses related to the advertisement for selection of Manager, Joint Manager / Assistant Manager / Officer Grade II / Junior Officer, shall be updated on the bank’s website
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. Candidates serving in Government, Public Sector – Undertaking. (Including bank) should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of personal interview, in the absence of which his / her candidature may not be considered.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Action against candidates found guilty or misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- The bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, is necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any state of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by ineligible candidate shall be forfeited.
- MSC Bank reserves the rights to reject / cancel any appointment at any stage between completion of selection process and joining of the candidates selected for the post.