Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) has released the notification for MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018 at www.mahadiscom.in. to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee. Mahadiscom Engineer Application Form 2018 has been released on August 28, 2018 at www.mahadiscom.in. and the last date to apply for it is September 17, 2018. Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018 recruitment will be done for total 401 vacancies. MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018 will be based on the online examination. From this page, a candidate will get full information regarding MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018.
MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018
For more details regarding Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018 candidate can see the below-mentioned schedule.
|MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||28 Aug 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||17 Sep 2018|
|Admit Card||10 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||Oct 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|Merit List Declaration Date||To be Announced|
Vacancy Details For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018
From below candidates can see the Vacancy Details For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018.
|Name Of Post||Total|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||63|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||338|
Detailed Vacancy Details based on the posts and Categories:
MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Application Form 2018
Application Form has been released candidates can do the registration before or till September 17, 2018. The first step for filling the form is registration. To do so, candidates will have to submit a name, e-mail id, phone number, and few other details. Once, the registration is done successfully, a candidate’s login will be created. Only after accessing the login, details in the application form can be submitted.
The information to be submitted in the form will be related to:
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Communication Details
- Other Details
Application Fee: Rs. 500 (Open Category) | Rs.250 (Reserved Category)
Payment: Candidate can only use online payment mode for doing the payment candidate can use Debit Card, Credit Card(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
Eligibility Criteria For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018
Candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first because eligibility criteria are the main. If the candidate will not full fill all the eligibility criteria that candidate will not be allowed to take part in Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018. Eligibility Criteria For Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee: Candidate should be 35 years old as on September 17, 2018.
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee: Candidate should be 30 years old as on September 17, 2018.
- For Departmental Candidates (only for Employees of MSEDCL): Upper age limit of the DC should be 57 years.
- For Different categories: For backward classes, there will be upper age relaxation of 5 years. Upper Age up to 40 years will be relaxable for the candidates belonging to PWD category.
- For Ex-servicemen: Upper Age limit for the post of Diploma Engineer-Trainee will be relaxable up to 45 years. Upper Age limit for the post of Diploma Engineer-Trainee for the candidate who has undergone the Internship programme at MSEDCL, the age is relaxed to the extent of period of training viz. 12-24 months.
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee: Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from the recognized university or institute in India.
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee: Candidate should have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the recognized university or institute in India.
- For Departmental Candidates (only for Employees of MSEDCL): Candidate holding Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Technology in any other discipline will be considered.
MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Admit Card 2018
Mahadiscom Engineer Admit Card 2018 will be released for that candidate who will successfully apply for the Mahadiscom Engineer Admit Card 2018. Admit Card will be released at www.mahadiscom.in. Candidate should carry one Id proof (Adhar Card, Voter Id Card, Passport etc). and one hard copy of the Mahadiscom Engineer Admit Card 2018 on the day of the examination.
Exam Pattern For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Examination 2018
Before starting the preparation for the examination candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first because this help the candidate to identifying the details regarding the Examination time Duration, Question Types, Sections etc, From below candidate can see the Exam Pattern For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Examination 2018.
- Time Duration: 02 hours
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Questions: 130
- Language of Examination: English (except the test of Marathi language)
|Section Details||Question Dividation||Marks Distribution|
|Test of General Knowledge:|| || |
|Section||Total Question||Total Marks|
Syllabus For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Examination 2018
Before starting the preparation for the examination candidate should go through the syllabus first because this will help you in identifying the name of the subjects and topics to be covered by the candidate which may be asked in the examination. For more details regarding Syllabus For Mahadiscom Engineer Examination 2018 see the below-mentioned information.
- Professional Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Marathi Language
MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Result 2018
After successful conduction of the Online Test, Result for the Online Test will be declared at the official site i.e. www.mahadiscom.in. Mahadiscom Engineer Result 2018 will be based on the scores scored by the candidates on the Online Test. The candidate will qualify the test that will be selected for the further process. The candidate who will qualify the Online Test for them Merit List will be prepared. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Online Test Result of the candidate and on the basis of Academic Qualification.
Selection Procedure For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018
The Selection Procedure For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018 will be based on the Online Examination Result and on the basis of Academic Performance. Online Test will carry 90% weight-age and 10% of weight-age will be considered for Academic Performance.
|Percentage of Marks obtained in the Examination for minimum Qualification||Weight-age out of 10%|
|≥50 but ≤70%||2|
|≥70 but ≤90%||4|
|95% and above||6|
|Post Graduate Degree/diploma or MBA||2|
|Post Graduate Degree/diploma & MBA||2|
Reservation Details For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018
For claiming and availing the benefit of reservation under Backward Class category, the candidates should have a caste validity certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Maharashtra State only will be considered.
- There will be 30 % horizontal reservation for women as per the provision of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- There will be 5 % horizontal reservation for Meritorious Sportspersons.
For posts of Diploma Engineer-Trainee:
- There will be a horizontal reservation of 15 % for the Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen/Dependents of Ex-Servicemen killed in Action
- 5% horizontal reservation for the Project Affected Persons
- 2% horizontal reservation for Earthquake Affected Persons
- 10% horizontal reservation for the candidate who has duly completed their internship in MSEDCL.
Training and Remuneration Details For MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018
Recruited candidate will be given Training first. During the period of Training, the candidate will be given the stipend. Training Stipend details will be based on the post you have applied for, information regarding Traning Stipend is given below:
|Posts Name||Stipend Per Month|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee||First Year-Rs. 22,000/-|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee||First Year-Rs. 22,000/-|
After completion of Training period, Graduate Engineer-Trainee will be absorbed in the regular post of Assistant Engineer and Diploma Engineer-Trainee will be absorbed in the regular post of Junior Engineer.
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Assistant Engineer||Pay Scale of Rs 19110-840-23310-885- 46320|
|Junior Engineer||Pay Scale of Rs 14500-650-17750-675-24500-710-40120|
Official Website: www.mahadiscom.in
For more information download Advertisement for MSEB Mahadiscom Engineer Recruitment 2018.