Job seekers in Maharashtra can submit MSRTC Application Form 2017 now. For the various vacancies, the online MSRTC Application Form is live at www.msrtcexam.in.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation going to recruit eligible applicants for drivers, clerk/typist, junior assistant, conductor and other posts in their department. Apply online to be a part of the MSRTC Recruitment 2017. MSRTC Recruitment 2017 notification has been announced. Candidates have to pay the application fee given in the notification for completing the process of application.
Get MSRTC Application Form 2017 complete information here.
MSRTC Application Form 2017
|Online filing of Application form start from||12 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee|
|Fee payment through SBI Challan||14 Feb 2017 (Banking Hours)|
Check Notification HERE
Application form for MSRTC Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from the official website of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. Candidates who are eligible can fill their Application form as per schedule date. The direct link to fill the MSRTC Application Form 2017 is given below.
Get MSRTC Application Form 2017 here
Instruction for Application Form
For the posts mention in Advertisement no 01/2017
For the posts mention in Advertisement no 02/2017
How to Apply?
- Log on to official website at http://www.msrtcexam.in.
- Find out Advertisement for MSRTC Recruitment 2017 for 14247 various posts.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download the instruction.
- Read the Instructions carefully mention in the Advertisement.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link or direct link is given above as per schedule date.
- Fill up Online Application for your desired post with necessary personal, educational and experience details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application fee as applicable to you.
- Submit the Application form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your application registration id/number and password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application form for record and further use.