|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2016 is issued on the official website of the NABARD. Candidates who will submitted their application form correctly on time can download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|NABARD DA / DA ( Hindi ) Preliminary Exam||10 Nov 2016|
|NABARD DA / DA ( Hindi ) Main Exam||08 Dec 2016|
NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2016 is also known as Hall Ticket and Call Letter.
NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2016
Candidates applying for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016 will have to visit the NABARD’s website ‘www.nabard.org’ for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Direct link to download the admit card is also posted on this page.
Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi) – Main Exam will be held on 8th December 2016. For exam centre, time, venue, download the call letter. Preliminary Exam was held on 10th November 2016.
Download here: NABARD Admit Card
To download main exam call letter, click here.
Information Handout for Mains exam:-
The candidate is required to use :
(i) Registration Number / Roll Number
(ii) Password / Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
NABARD however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. The list of exam centers is given below.
Click here to check the list of Exam Centers
Exam Pattern consist of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) is given below :
|Name of the Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Test of English Language||40||40||01 Hour|
|Test of Numerical Ability / Test of Professional Knowledge (Hindi)||30||30|
|Test of Reasoning||30||30|
|Name of the Tests||No. of
|Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite
time of 90
|Quantitative Aptitude / Test of Professional Knowledge (Hindi)||30||30|
|General Awareness (with special reference
to agriculture, rural development and
|Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis,
Report / Letter
- The above tests except English, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Instruction Regarding Exam
- Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1 hour for Preliminary Exam and 2 hours for Main Exam, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 and 4 hours respectively including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
- In the examination hall, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification
- Ration Card is not a valid ID proof for this project.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.