|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Nainital Bank is the old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, operating in States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. The Bank is offering a good remuneration for the post. The Bank has invited applicants for the recruitment of Management Trainees in the Bank. The online applications for the recruitment have been released on the official website of the Bank. The candidates within the age group of 21 to 27 years as on July 31, 2017, may apply for the concerned post in the bank. However, 5 years of upper age relaxation has been granted to the candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST). The article contains all the detailed information about the Nainital Bank application form 2017 such as how to apply, application fee, who are eligible and important dates for the recruitment.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||August 23, 2017|
|Last date of registration of application||September 12, 2017|
|Last date for editing application details||September 12, 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||September 27, 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||August 23 to September 12, 2017|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Application Form 2017
The Nainital Bank Application form 2017 has been released on August 23, 2017. The candidates can now apply online for the recruitment. The last date to apply is September 12, 2017. The application form can only be filled through online mode. Candidates have to provide all the necessary details in the form from personal details to the educational Qualifications. Before filling up the application form, candidates must possess a valid email ID, mobile number and scanned photograph and signature.
Get Online Application Form here – Click here to Apply Online
The applicants need to pay a certain amount of application fee to apply for the Nainital Bank recruitment. All the candidates have to pay the total fee of Rs. 1,003.00/- which includes the application fee of Rs. 850/- and GST at 18% of Rs. 153/-
The candidates must note that the application fee is not refundable. The fee can be paid through online mode by using the Credit/ Debit card or by net banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On the successful payment of the application fee, a E-Receipt shall be generated. Now let see the steps to fill the online application form for the recruitment.
Instructions to fill the Application Form
The application form of the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 has been available online from August 23, 2017. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility conditions before filling the application form. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the Nainital Bank at nainitalbank.co.in. The last date to apply online is September 12, 2017. The instructions to fill the application for are mentioned below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the Nainital Bank at nainitalbank.co.in and click on the “Recruitment/Results”
- Under the recruitment section, select the Management Trainees- 2017-18” option and then click on “Apply Online”
- To register for the recruitment, choose the option “Click here for New Registration” The image for new registration is given below.
- In the New registration, candidates must enter the required details such as Name, Contact details and Email-id. After this step, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must note down the registration number and password and should retain it till the selection.
- If in case the candidate is unable to complete the application process in one go then he or she should click on “Save and Next” Prior to the final submission of online application, candidates are advised to use the save and next button in the form and modify the same if required.
- After the registration, applicants must upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. The particulars of the scanned images are given below in the table.
Upload Photograph and Signature
The photograph and signature should be uploaded in exactly the same format, dimension and size as mentioned below in the table.
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Format||JPG or JPEG format||JPG or JPEG format|
- There will be two separate links to upload the photograph and signature. Candidates need to browse the image from the computer and upload the same in the application form.
- The next step is to fill in the details in the application form that are required to be filled in the provided spaces.
- After filling all the details, check and verify them in the preview section to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking on “Final Submit”
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- After checking the application form, proceed to make the payment of the prescribed application fee as mentioned above in the article.
- The candidate needs to make the payment of the application fee through online payment method by using Debit/ Credit card or by net banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, an E-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of E-Receipt indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment
- Candidates must take a print out of the e- receipt and should retain it till the selection.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Nainital Bank Recruitment
To apply for the Nainital Bank recruitment 2017, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. The eligibility norms for the recruitment are mentioned below:
Age- Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.07.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by -5- years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only.
Educational Qualifications- Candidates applying for the post must have passed the Graduation/ Post Graduation with at least 55% aggregate marks in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university/ Institute. Moreover applicants should posses a good knowledge of Hindi and English language and Proficiency in Computer.