Nainital Bank Application Form 2019- Nainital Bank Limited released the notification for the post of clerks which includes Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I & II and Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-I. The total number of vacant posts is 95 in the Nainital Bank recruitment 2019. The bank released the notification for the SO and PO post & started accepting applications for the same, in order to fulfill its manpower requirements in the Nainital Bank Ltd, situated in Nainital itself. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date, which is July 31, 2019. Each applicant should fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the same & after that applicants need to appear in the online examination as per the schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of Nainital Bank Application Form 2019, from this article.
Nainital Bank Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the online before the last date, it is mandatory to complete the online application correctly. After filling the online application form candidates must cross-check all the details & information filled in the application form. The conducting body provides an opportunity for the applicants to make changes in the application form before the submission, and the portal to make changes will be available for one, as per the schedule. Below a schedule is given below which indicates the dates & events regarding Nainital Bank Application Form 2019.
|Commencement of online registration of application||29 Jun 2019|
|Closure of registration of application|
|Online Fee Payment||29 Jun to |
- Click Here for online application form for Nainital Bank SO & PO 2019.
- Click Here to access the login portal.
- Click here to retrieve a forgotten password.
Candidates need to pay the following prescribed application fee after submitting the online application form, which as follows:
- For Officers in Grade/Scale-II: ₹Rs. 1,500.00, which includes GST.
- For Officers in Grade/Scale-I: ₹1,000.00, which also includes GST.
Mode of Payment: It is required to pay the above-mentioned application fee through online mode only. Candidates can pay by using Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net banking.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can fill the online application form with the help of the direct link given above. After the final submission of the application form, candidates will get an option to edit their respective application forms as per the schedule. Candidates can follow these below-given steps to fill the online application form:
- Click on the above-mentioned link to apply directly. (OR)
- Visit the official & click on “Apply Online”.
- And select “New Registration” option.
- A system generated application number & password will appear on the screen, save the same.
- Carefully fill all the details make sure each field is correctly filled by the candidate.
- Then, click on “valid your details” & click “save & next” button.
Documents to be uploaded:
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the below-mentioned guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature, which as follows:
- Photograph Image:
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature.
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm X 3 cm (Width X Height).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for left thumb impression.
- Hand-written declaration Image:
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm X 5 cm (Width X Height).
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
Note: The images file should be in JPG or JPEG format. And candidates need to upload each single separately, one by one on the same portal.
Nainital Bank Admit Card/Call Letter
After final submission of the application form & uploading above mentioned relevant documents, now candidates can download the admit card or call letter by using the above-given links. All the registered applicants able to download the admit card/call letter, once all the application & registration process is over. Admit card/call letter is an essential document in order to appear in the online test, for the post of Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I & II and Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-I. All applicants will receive an SMS/email from the conducting body itself, whenever the admit card or hall ticket will be made available. The candidate is required to use the following credentials to download the call letter:
- Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Note: Candidate needs to affix a recent color passport size photograph on the call letter, it should be the same as uploaded during registration. Candidates should carry the admit card/call letter on the day of examination. After the examination, the candidates can check the result, which will be declared by the conducting body as per the schedule.
It is compulsory to fulfill the eligibility criteria by all the applicants in order to appear in the online test or examination. Those who failed to fulfill the eligibility criteria, then the application form will not be accepted for further process regarding recruitment. If any applicant caught under unfair means, then the candidature of the applicant will be rejected & canceled. For more information on eligibility candidates are advised to check the eligibility as given below:Nainital Bank SO Recruitment